• Best Expirence

Ted Russell Nissan has always been good to my family. We have now bought 3 vehicles from them, they customer service was unbelievable from the first phone call to Buttercup (RJ). The commitment he has to his job is one that cannot be compared. Everything about the purchasing processing was done with ease, Andy explained everything in detail and left no t uncrossed. My experience was no doubt the best I've had. I recommend this dealership to anyone that is looking for buying a car, SUV or truck.

• Great deals ! Awesome service ! Good people

It's the kinda of experience you want to have ,but usually don't typically get from your dealership. This is not an average dealership . Great overall experience from sales, service and management !!!! Thank you

• Review

I went in to get quotes on a few cars ,they gave me all the information I needed and showed me around and I will be back to purchase a vehicle and their costumer service is excellent .

• Review

I went in to purchase a car and everything went well. They answered all my questions and detail and I left as a very happy costumer.

• Fantastic and Fast Service

I called on Saturday morning to get a quote for a battery terminal I needed for my Altima. I spoke to Dustin in parts. He was very polite and quoted me the price. Then I spoke to Shannon in service because I am a college student and knew I needed a quote on labor in case it was too expense to fix. He put in on for no charge! Upon arrival they immediately took my car back without a reservation or anything . Within 10 minutes my car was ready to go! Also Charee in the cashier office was very nice as well! Thank you for a great experience! I will be returning!

• Best dealership in Tennessee

After going to several dealerships including a different Nissian dealer that was closer to us, we went to Ted Russell Nissian. There Mike Gresham and Andy Phillips made us feel very welcomed. They worked hard to get us in the car we wanted. I would recommend anyone to come here.

• Great experience, service and facilities

thanks Josh and Charlie for finding the right vehicle for us. Great job!!!!!

thanks Josh and Charlie for finding the right vehicle for us. Great job!!!!!

• Andy Phillips the best

Amazing job at getting us where we wanted to be. VERY HELPFUL!!!!! Great staff all the way around.

• Highly satisfied with our service

Ted Russell Nissan always gives us 100% quality service! And Tracy is always doing follow-up to insure we are 100% satisfied!

• Great Experience

I bought a 2015 Nissan Altima in December 2015 and had a great experience. From the start I was met by Duwayne Neal who listened to what I was interested in and streamlined the process to show me the cars he thought met those needs. The financing was approved, and then I was given time to go over things about my car I didn't understand and hook my phone up with bluetooth screening of my music. I love my car, got a great deal and would recommend this dealer to anyone. When I am ready to buy another car, they will certainly be on the top of my list!