Jim Cogdill Dodge RAM

3.2 out of 5 (3.2) 49 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• July 27, 2017

Our service advisor provided us with the most professional service imaginable. We had our jeep towed to Coghill and the entire staff was professional ...and top notch the entire time. We asked (begged) to have this jeep repaired in record time for our son's 21st birthday and they came through! Excellent repair quality and they did everything possible to make sure that we got our jeep back in just few days...and it needed an entire new rear end. I would recommend this dealership to ANYone and EVERY one!

April 12, 2018

Stay away from this joke of a dealership. Roger has no idea of what customer service is. Absolute no communication between the staff and customers

February 10, 2018

A service issue I had concerning a defective tire has been satisfactorily resolved after bringing my issue up to my sales representative. Thanks to J...ohn and Moustapha.

November 21, 2017

Very happy with my new Jeep Grand Cherokee. My Salesman, Angelo Dial, was very nice and tried to do everything he could to accommodate us. He and o...ther members of their sales staff and fiance members made us glad we chose Jim Cogdill Dodge .

September 18, 2017

It took about 30 minutes for someone to greet us and everyone sat there on their computers and were talking and messing around. Then when someone fin...ally did greet us they said they are going to get the keys for the car and the gentlemen went and sat at his computer and was joking and talking with his co workers while we were standing in the hot sun waiting on him. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. You might as well go online and shop Instead of going to this dealership. Wish there was a zero star choice for ratings.

Dear Valued Customer, On behalf of Jim Cogdill Dodge, I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had during your rec...ent visit to our Dealership. I understand your frustration at having not been properly greeted upon your arrival, made worse by the extreme delay of service made worse by the recent heat wave. We do our best to train each of our representatives on how to properly handle the Meet and Greet portion of your visit in all areas of our Store. I am especially bothered by the fact that you were obviously close enough to our Air Conditioned Showroom to see what was going on inside but never invited inside while they retrieve keys to your vehicle of interest. This should have been properly handled and was not and again we are sorry for this error in etiquette and plain common sense of getting you out of the heat until we were ready to present the prospective vehicle to you. I realized and we respect your choice to remain anonymous but please contact me directly and let's talk further to see what you think would make this right, especially if you are still in the market for a Vehicle. I can handle this personally and make sure it's done correctly. Beth McGivney Sales & Service Administrator (865) 690-1611 Ext 20

May 27, 2017

Purchased a very expensive 2017 2500 Ram Laramie. The personnel at Jim Cogdill dodge are not customer friendly. I was never briefed or given instruc...tion on my vehicle. I wanted to have a back up camera put in for a fifth wheel.They had the work done offsite Now my display shows I have a taillight out, I went to the dealership two days ago to ask a few question and the service advisor was belittling and would not even take time to answer the questions. I will not go to Jim Cogdill dodge ever again

December 5, 2016

I just bought a Dodge Caravan and I am very happy with it!! My salesman was Jesse Hawkins and he was awesome! He was very professional, nice, and answ...ered all my questions. I really appreciate him and the dealership for the excellent service! And the van price was great!!! Thanks!

Hi, Rhonda! Congratulations on your new Dodge Caravan. We are happy to hear that Jesse provided you with so much assistance and efficiency. We greatly... appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

September 22, 2016

This has been me and my boyfriends 3rd time here and EVERYTIME I have not liked it yet we keep coming back. This last time really threw us over the ed...ge when we were greeted by an older Caucasian man with white hair who was so unprofessional, shirt tucked in the front not tucked in the back, never spoke to us except "this way" and if that didn't set you off he smoked the whole time while walking us around the lot and then here's the icing on the cake, while looking in a vehicle he took off and we never saw him again until pulling off the lot while laughing at us with a coworker. Very disappointed in this dealership as a hole every single time especially this very last time and we will NEVER go back! Please please consider going ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE!!!!!

Jordan, thank you for bringing this to my attention. The details you've described do not reflect our typical business nor to they live up to our stand...ards. I'll like to work on making amends for you. Please contact me at your best convenience. Thanks, Mike Hatmaker, 865-690-1611.

August 1, 2016

My family has purchased 6 vehicles from this dealership in the past 12 years. Everything from working with Mr Lo, financing to Thomas in service has b...een great! They work to build relationships, and repeat business! Every time we've gone there, it's like meeting up with family!

Tom- Aside from being thankful to have done business with you and your family for 12 years and counting, we are thankful to have built a relationship ...with you where it practically is meeting with family! You are important to us and we plan on keeping it that way! Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best, Randy Ford, Sales Manager, randellford68@hotmail.com, 865-690-1611

July 27, 2016

We had a great experience purchasing a new car. Rico is a great sales rep to work with I recommend him highly!

Thanks Jim for the great review and congratulations on your new car! Your high recommendation for Rico is greatly appreciated! We are excited to assis...t you with anything you may need in the future! Randy Ford, Sales Manager, randellford68@hotmail.com, 865-690-1611

Jim Cogdill Dodge RAM