Florence and White Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Am a returning customer
    September 22, 2017

Last year I purchased three vehicles from Florence and White Ford in Smithville, TN. so I knew what to expect when I returned this week looking for a ...used truck. I probably bought at least four or five vehicles from this dealership and have never had a complaint. Everything went smooth in finance. The sales people are all very friendly and helpful and the lady that helped me into this truck, Sherry was so helpful and I do appreciate all she did for this transaction. And they have a dept that details vehicles and he does a super job. He's detailed a few of my vehicles. And the service dept is great too. Stop by and see what they have to offer. You will feel so welcome and will be impressed how everyone works together to complete the sale.

Mr. Carpenter, Thank you for choosing Florence and White Ford to purchase your vehicle yet again! We appreciate your raving review and recommendation ...of our dealership. It is our mission to "Treat You Right at Florence and White." We look forward to helping you with any of your vehicle needs in the future. Thanks again, Kelly Judd, Sales and Leasing Consultant. Florence and White Ford 615-597-2300

THE MOST RUDE OWNERS YOU WILL EVER MEET
    November 27, 2017

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS DEALERSHIP. THE OWNER FLORENCE IS ONE OF THE RUDEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET. IF YOU ARE NOT THE "RIGHT" PERSON THEY WI...LL NOT TALK TO YOU ON THE PHONE IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS. I BOUGHT A VEHICLE FROM THEM AND THEY DIDNT WANT TO HONOR THE EXTENDED WARRANTY. I STILL HAD THE PAPER IN THE GLOVE BOX THAT CLEARLY STATED THAT MY WINDOW MOTOR WAS COVERED BUT THEY TRIED TO SAY THAT THEY NO LONGER COVER THE WINDOW MOTORS. THEY MAY HAVE CHANGED THEIR WARRANTIES BUT MINE WAS IN WRITING AND IT WAS BEFORE THE CHANGE. SO MINE SHOULD HAVE BEEN HONORED WITH OUT A PROBLEM. BUT THAT WAS'NT THE CASE. MY FAMILY MEMBER HAD TO RAISE TOTAL HELL BEFORE IT WAS FIXED. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS MONEY! ALL I CAN SAY IS GOOD LUCK IF YOU BUY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP.

Hi, We are very confused, as you did not mention your name or type of vehicle. We've looked through our service records and find no window motor iss...ue. No one in the dealership can recall any incident that you are speaking of, and our owners do have an open door policy and are always willing to speak with customers. Customer Service is extremely important to us; therefore, we would appreciate more information from you so that we can discuss this issue. Please contact me directly, Adria White 615-597-2300 Thank you

2016 White Ford Focus
    August 4, 2017

I am very thankful for all the help I recieved from everyone there Kelly and John were great and Bobby was awesome helping me with the financing, ever...yone was super friendly ..... Thanks again for all you did for me ....Liz B

Liz, Thank you for buying your Ford Focus from Florence and White Ford. We strive to always perform the best customer service for our customers. Pleas...e let us know if there is anything we can do in the future. Kelly Judd, Sales and Leasing Consultant. Florence and White Ford 615-597-2300

Very Dissappointed in my hometown Ford Dealership!
    February 20, 2017

My Husband had his F150 truck serviced, he was treated very bad. Then I had my Edge serviced there, it was ok but took a long time, the waiting areas... were cold! Also I just turned in my Edge as the lease was up. Now the necessary paperwork has not been done by the dealership so I have to do it. Also they were not concerned about selling a vehicle to us since our lease was up! My husband and I will not visit this dealership again! He is buying in Murfreesboro today!

We sincerely apologize that your experience with us was less than satisfactory. Here at Florence and White Ford, we strive for complete customer sati...sfaction every time. Our ultimate priority is complete customer satisfaction. We apologize for any miscommunication concerning your leased vehicle. We always welcome the opportunity to sell a vehicle, and regret you felt we were not interested in your business. Your feedback is truly appreciated, as it allows us to make improvements where necessary. We do hope for the opportunity to earn back your trust and business as a customer in the future. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you. Thank you, Adria White, Internet Manager

Has been an awesome experience
    October 15, 2016

We've had an awesome experience thus far they worked with us and our credit issue and got us a better newer car than we had been looking at for a grea...t price even though they had to stay super late. When issues came up they immediately took it to service an fixed it. We just got our first free oil change and still no complaints. So glad we came to Florence and White Ford!!

Thank you!

Knowledgeable & Trustworthy
    October 5, 2016

I went in to get a lower payment. No one in my area was able to get me out of my current car and into a new one like I wanted. I was able to get a ...brand new car with a cheaper car payment. The salesperson Adria White was very knowledgeable and friendly. Trustworthy people!

Awesome Service
    September 17, 2016

Ethan(salesman) and Derryck(salesmanager) were very helpful in assisting me in purchasing a new vehicle for Myself and my family! If you are looking f...or great service and super friendly people this is the place to go! -Brittany Pack!

Hi Brittany, We appreciate your positive comments and your business! Thanks so much & take care! Adria White, Internet Manager

my review
    August 25, 2016

4.7 stars / i liked the honesty and personality of every sales person i tallkrd to and will continue to do business with them

Hi Larry, Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Cars.com. We appreciate your business & looking forward to assisting you with any of you...r vehicle needs in the future. Take care, Adria White, Internet Manager

Great Experience!
    June 21, 2016

I love the brand new Edge I just bought! I am a repeat customer of Florence & White Ford. We buy all of our vehicles there because the buying experien...ce is so quick and easy and the people and so fun, yet professional. Special Thanks to Jimmy and Adria White for making our experience so great!

Hi Lin, We appreciate your business once again! We look forward to assisting you with all of your vehicle needs going forward. Thanks again for you...r business. Adria White, Internet Mgr

Very Dissapointed---CHECK CARFAX!!!!!!!!!!!
    December 29, 2015

i found the ford 150 I wanted on cars.com from this dealership in april 14...I had a trade and we worked up a deal so I drove over 500 miles one way t...o buy from this dealership...everything went fine for a couple of months until the condenser coil went out and had to be replaced(on a truck with less than 60k miles) then 6 months later the water pump went out...asked the mechanic and he said looked like the truck had been wrecked.....so few months later our family added a member and i needed more room so i decided to get an expedition...when i go to trade in the truck the dealership said the carfax report said the truck had been in a accident(moderate front end damage with airbag deployment) and wanted to offer me way less than it should be worth...i contact JOHN PETERS who said he would take care of this problem and i let him jack me around for a week before deciding to go ahead and take my losses and trade it in for way less than blue book.....i am very disappointed in this dealership because 1. they didn't disclose that i was buying a used truck that had a bad carfax 2. when i contacted JOHN PETERS he wouldn't do what he said...the moral of this story......CHECK CARFAX!!!!!!!!!!!

Firstly, I'd like to apologies for the behavior of one of our employees, as well as the seemingly dismissive attitude he may have had regarding your c...oncern. We have always worked hard to maintain the highest level of our client service, and you can be sure that this incident was an isolated case. Nonetheless, we appreciate your feedback. Recently, we received your review regarding the F-150 you purchased. It is not a part of our business practices to hide or not disclose information regarding the vehicles we sell. Our Buyer's Guide provides the information regarding the specific vehicle you purchase. We are sorry for your difficult circumstance. However, you did sign the Buyer's Guide stating that you bought the truck with full knowledge regarding the vehicle. Therefore, we cannot accept responsibility. However, because we understood the disappointment you must have felt, we offered to buy your vehicle back on trade for the full payoff amount (leaving you with no negative equity.) John Peters spent a considerable amount of time searching for vehicles for you. You were given various options but none would suffice. The vehicles you wanted were located as far away as Texas, but you refused to pay the transportation cost. Therefore, the decision was yours to go to another dealership and take the loss on your trade. I hope you can understand my position that after you bought the truck a year and a half ago, our only way of helping you would have been by taking the vehicle in on trade. While we understand that there is nothing we can do to change what had already happened, we would like to extend our apologies and thank you very much for letting us know about this issue.

Florence and White Ford