Jerry Duncan Ford Lincoln

New 888-574-1359 Dealer Website
Used 888-239-9255 Email Dealer
Service 877-880-7973

Average based on 4 reviews
  • Small town business cares about customers

Great folks to work with. They really care about customer. Call or stop by and see Jody Tipton.

• Very nice people

Very nice dealership,very kind to us,very fast,didn't over price the car.Even brought the car to our house for us.

Thank you so much for your review! We had such a fun time with you guys! Be sure to bring your other Mustangs by so we can see them when they are all fixed up! Thanks again! Clay Allen

• Mr. Lynn Galyon

Thanks Lynn! We appreciate your feedback, and we hope to continue earning your trust in the future!

Since 2000 my family and I have bought 8 vehicles from Jerry Duncan Ford, 7 new and one used. I always direct my friends and family to this dealer because I know they will be very satisfied with their total buying experience....and will continue to do so.

• Very helpful

Thank you so much for your feedback and your purchase!

Got a great quote on used Ford Ranger, arrived a little late, held it for me, and made the transfer from my old trade in to the Ranger very easy. Great experience