Edd Rogers Valley Ford

• Great customer service and experience

Service and commitment was spot on! Our internet purchase was just as described car was a 10!!!

We really appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Mr and Mrs Chad Walker

We had a great exp, with Ira Martin . He was great to talk to and gave all the info on the van we bought. If you ever want good service just give him a call.

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Great, Friendly Service

Thank you, Connie. Ira and our team enjoy hearing that we exceed expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Enjoy your new Explorer!

Saw the Ford Explorer Limited and had to have it! Ira Martin is the best! Smooth transaction, Great deal, Couldn't ask for friendlier service, Everyone was so nice! This is my third new vehicle from Valley Ford! Love doing business with them. I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks for everything!!!

• More than met my needs

Was in need of a newer used auto and found the best deal at Edd Rogers Valley Ford. Not only did Ira Martin make the process easy as pie, he found a way to include an extended warranty plan within an easy budget payment on the used car I bought. I highly recommend Ira Martin and Edd Rogers Valley Ford!

• Amazing Experience

Everyone at Valley Ford is amazing! They were so helpful and made this process of getting a car easy. They worked hard to make sure that I got the best deal that I possibly could and a payment that I could afford. I well defiantly continue to purchase cars here in the future.

• Honda Odyssey

I went in knowing what I wanted. Ira got us test driving right away and got us a good price for or trade in with no hassle. Thank you Ira for getting me this vehicle at the right price.

• Edd Rogers Ford Sparta, TN

Ira was extremely helpful, prompt and really knows his Fords! We heartily recommend him.

• my review for Ira

This is the second time we have dealt wit Ira Martin trading vehicles, he is awesome and works so well with you and you can trust him, we will come back again!

• Valley Ford Sparta, TN

Did my business with Ira Martin. I bought a Ford Fusion and the customer service was outstanding!! Valley Ford is the way to go if you are looking for a new or used vehicle.

• Title

Patty gave us the best experience we've ever had at a dealership. Thanks Patty Dillon and Valley Ford