New 888-816-9603 Dealer Website
Used 888-843-7943 Email Dealer
Service 866-481-7768

Average based on 567 reviews
  • Great service. Friendly and non pushy

Although I was purchasing a used car I felt I was treated as well as a more expensive new car buyer. Thanks Wes and tony.

• Crescent

As always we got the help we needed AND above and beyond what we expected. The service dept and Bob Brown took care of our needs.

It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out, Sue! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Crescent Ford

Excellent service. Knowledgeable staff with a keen sense of customer loyalty

Excellent service. Knowledgeable staff with a keen sense of customer loyalty

• Crescent Ford - Excellent Service

Easy to schedule appointment, drop off and catch a ride on the shuttle to work.

Easy to schedule appointment, drop off and catch a ride on the shuttle to work.

• Survey

Very good! Service was completed in a timely manner.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Irvin! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Very good! Service was completed in a timely manner.

• I continue to return

I keep going back to Crescent for service on my 2008 Ford Taurus. If I did not the people and service I would be taking my car somewhere else.

It is great to hear that you were pleased with your experience here at Crescent Ford! We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to continue to be of service for many years to come. Thank you for your positive review.

• recall

I have purchased several cars from you and have got excellent service ever time I have been there and will continture to come there for service. Staff has always been helpful.

• Jennings Staples

Taurus service was excellent staff was very helpful especially hap

Taurus service was excellent staff was very helpful especially hap

Thank you for your kind words and review, Jennings. We really appreciate your business and hope we can continue to be your one-stop shop for all your vehicle needs! Safe travels!

• Clean facilities,

I hope they did their job as I did not watch them do it.

We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Crescent Ford look forward to further serving you in the future! Safe travels!

I hope they did their job as I did not watch them do it.

• New Car

Crescent Ford had the vehicle I wanted at a great price. I would definitely come back for another vehicle.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!