Lance Cunningham Ford

Sunday Closed Closed
New (865) 312-6642 (865) 312-6642
Used (865) 684-4441 (865) 684-4441
Service (865) 312-6629 (865) 312-6629

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Service review

Great service they always take care of the service on my Mustang. As long as I get great service I will be going back. Thank you

1.4

DONT Go

Me and my elderly husband bought a truck and ford focus there. After two days the truck went down. I had to call over and over and over just trying to get some help. Also, the salesman was like a robot. He told us that we would get a second key and I had to argue about that. I would never ever go back there again.

New car purchase

This was the best car buying experience I’ve had. Kim Rouse and the rest of the team were professional, fun to work with and wanted to earn my business. Highly recommend Lance Cunningham Ford to anyone looking for a new or user car.

1.0

Beware of Bait and Switch

In November of 2018, I purchased a vehicle from Lance Cunningham Ford located in Knoxville, TN. When purchasing the vehicle, I also purchased service and maintenance contracts as I have done for all of my other Ford vehicles. While purchasing the service and maintenance contracts for this vehicle, I was very clear that I wanted Ford ESP and Maintenance. I had previously purchased Ford contracts for my three other Ford vehicles. Although the dealership clearly understood that I wanted Ford Protect Premium Care and Ford Premium Maintenance contracts, they misrepresented the transaction by selling me third party contracts despite showing me and discussing the Ford ESP and maintenance plans. This deception was uncovered today when my daughter took the vehicle to a different Ford dealership for service. Basically, the salesman did a bait and switch on the contracts by telling me that I was getting the Ford contracts but had me sign paperwork for third party contracts. This is how you treat a repeat Ford customer?

Drinnen made buying supper easy we are satisfied t

Drinnen did a great job and made buying supper easy and done a wonderful job thank you so much .go see drinnen he will fix you up

New cars and service

We will only buy ford products from lance Cunningham ford. The service and selection is great. Be sure to ask for drinnen Hayes when you go in.

Great Customer Service

Drinnen Hayes helped us with our car purchases. I would highly recommended him to anyone looking to purchase a car. Thank you again Drinnen for all your help.

Great dealership

Good dealership no problems. Bought 2 vehicles and now back for a 3rd purchase. Drinnen is your go to salesman. Don't buy elsewhere until you shopped at Lance Cunningham!

3.8

Good overall experience

My new to me car was overheating and they fixed it right away even though the warranty doesn't take effect until 30 days. This is my second car from them and would buy again.

2019 Shelby GT350

We worked on the deal three days over text and calls. Drinnen Hayes has been the best salesman I ever delt with. I will definitely return to him when my wife gets ready for her Raptor. No salesman has ever went to the measures that he did to get me my 2019 Shelby GT350.