Lance Cunningham Ford

Sunday Closed Closed
New (865) 312-6642 (865) 312-6642
Used (865) 684-4441 (865) 684-4441
Service (865) 312-6629 (865) 312-6629

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Another satisfying visit

In 105K mile only Cunningham has touched the vehicle. One could perhaps cut corners at a local lube shop, but as a result of our trusting the vehicle with Cunningham there has only been one significant repair -- the entertainment / navigation system which was replaced under warranty. The employees have always been courteous and helpful, have done the servicing in a timely manner with no "take backs", and have expressed an appreciation for my visit. As a result, out 105K SUV looks and runs like a new one.

Dealer response

We are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

1.5

Horrible Service and Avoid if Possible

The people here are rude, I was treated as if they were doing me a favor and i should be Thankfull. I asked if they had a water since I was in the office for two hours with paper work and was told yeah the Vending machine is down the hall. Every other dealer has coffee and bottle waters on hand for the customer. If you want coffee you better have $1.50 and dont expect creamer. I was lied to through the whole ordeal and would say avoid if possible

Dealer response

Thank you for bringing this most unfortunate experience to our attention, Tanner. We work hard to provide each of our valued clients with the highest caliber of customer service and it sounds like we really let you down. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience so we can understand what exactly went wrong and we will do our very best to make this right, if we still can. Thank you again for your honest feedback and we hope to speak with you soon. Take care.

Great car buying experience.

I purchased a new Ford Escape the day after Thanksgiving from Lance Cunningham Ford in Knoxville, TN. This was my first new car purchase and the staff was so helpful from the moment I entered. The sales person/Allen even pulled the 2 Escapes I was considering next to each other and went through a step by step comparison to help me in making my final decision. The staff have phoned me multiple times to ensure that I was still happy with my purchase. Great Experience!!!!!!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words and review, Kathy. Thank you for this feedback!

Great Service

This is the 4th car I have bought from Lance Cunningham and would not hesitate to buy another when I need one.

Dealer response

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. The staff at Lance Cunningham Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

FABULOUS JEEP BUYING EXPERIENCE

I had a Fabulous Jeep Buying Experience at Lance Cunningham Ford. The best of my car buying experience!

Dealer response

Tonsy, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

Service engine & Power Steering

Had Great service, fast and at a good price. Would surely recommend them to anyone...

Dealer response

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Lance Cunningham Ford. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Car Problems

I arrived at the service center and was immediately greeted by a young lady to see what I needed. I told her and she hooked me up with a service rep and as soon as we filled the papers out, my car was already back in a service bay.. We were in and very quickly and everyone was super nice. Thanks Johnny

Overall Good Experience

Received only the best care and professionalism when visiting Lance Cunningham Ford. The service gets better every time I pay them a visit.

4.0

OWNER

had my truck returned for service after oil change. had check engine light.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Great service

Great service and friendly staff. Would recommend to anyone

Dealer response

Thanks, Thomas! We're happy to help however possible. We appreciate your positive review!