Lance Cunningham Ford

New (865) 312-6642 (865) 312-6642
Used (865) 684-4441 (865) 684-4441
Service (865) 312-6629 (865) 312-6629

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lance Cunningham Ford from DealerRater.

Amazing customer service and great salesman

Lance Cuuinham ford make my buying experience amazing easy and quick they were extreme Helpful and overall great Calvin and David were amazing

2015 F-250SD Service Experience

As it was about timer for an oil change to my truck and the fact that I had a warning light on the panel, I called and made an appointment. I was pleasantly surprised with an email shortly after the call verifying my appointment. When I arrived I was greeted by a courteous lady who took all my information, and then I was directed to Jeremy Cleveland who listened to my concerns and assured me they would get my problem fixed as soon as they could. So as I was going to have to return to work they had a very nice gentleman bring the shuttle car around and transport me to my home to pick up another car to use. The service was completed by the afternoon, and this same nice gentleman came to my work and transported me back to the dealership to pick up my truck. when we returned the check out process was quick and very efficient, the work was completed as asked and the truck was very clean on the inside. I have used lance Cunningham for many years and have always been satisfied as well as pleased with personnel and the service performed. I will continue to use and recommend this dealership in the future.

Happy Customet

My service was prompt and professional. Thank you for keeping the customer's needs a priority. I would suggest that washing and vacuuming the vehicle could be an additional service option. That would have covered 109 percent of my wishes. Thank you.

Excellent Customer Service

Such nice people and wonderful customer service every time I go there. Bring me to work when needed and come back and get me if needed. I recommend to my friends.

4.3

Good experience.

Had the truck I was looking for and no pressure. Pleasant negotiation. That is all I have to say but this is to fulfill the 25 word requirement.

1.0

claibornetr@gmail.com

By far the sorriest and most crooked Ford dealership around. forget regular warranties, and the the extended warranties aren't worth the paper they are printed on!! Nothing but a group of hacks and thieves!!

Joyce Hawkins

Great service! For some reason, I had a missing lug nut and that was replaced when the tires were rotated. i will be doing all of my service here.

10k Service

Had my truck for 10k service at Lance Cunningham. No issues, perfect service, reasonable cost. Can recommend 100%.

Service

Service Staff very professional and courteous. Service department took care of service in very timely and professional manner. would recommend dealership and service department to friends.

Got it ready to be picked up

Excellent job getting it cleaned and ready for pickup the car was clean and shinny and a full tank of gas. The sales man did exactly what he had promised