Lance Cunningham Ford

New (865) 312-6642 (865) 312-6642
Used (865) 684-4441 (865) 684-4441
Service (865) 312-6629 (865) 312-6629

4.4

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Lance Cunningham Ford from DealerRater.

Excellent Customer Service

Such nice people and wonderful customer service every time I go there. Bring me to work when needed and come back and get me if needed. I recommend to my friends.

4.3

Good experience.

Had the truck I was looking for and no pressure. Pleasant negotiation. That is all I have to say but this is to fulfill the 25 word requirement.

1.0

claibornetr@gmail.com

By far the sorriest and most crooked Ford dealership around. forget regular warranties, and the the extended warranties aren't worth the paper they are printed on!! Nothing but a group of hacks and thieves!!

Joyce Hawkins

Great service! For some reason, I had a missing lug nut and that was replaced when the tires were rotated. i will be doing all of my service here.

10k Service

Had my truck for 10k service at Lance Cunningham. No issues, perfect service, reasonable cost. Can recommend 100%.

Got it ready to be picked up

Excellent job getting it cleaned and ready for pickup the car was clean and shinny and a full tank of gas. The sales man did exactly what he had promised

Service

Service Staff very professional and courteous. Service department took care of service in very timely and professional manner. would recommend dealership and service department to friends.

Service on my Super Duty was exceptional.

Lance Cunningham's service department took care of my service needs in a very timely and professional manner. They ordered parts and left it up to me to schedule the follow-up visit to install those parts.

Pleasant experience!

Service, complete and concise. Gentleman handling my appointment was courteous and knowledgeable. All of my questions and concerns were answered, some before I asked them! I was made to feel comfortable that my car would receive the best care available.

FORD RETIREE

STEVE MURRY HAS ALWAYS HELPED ME IN EVERY SITUATION. HE MAKES LANCE CUNNINGHAM. THANKS STEVE. SPARKY