Lance Cunningham Ford

New (865) 312-6642 (865) 312-6642
Used (865) 684-4441 (865) 684-4441
Service (865) 312-6629 (865) 312-6629

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lance Cunningham Ford from DealerRater.

Fantastic

They did an excellent job. Jason was very helpful. I didn't have to wait a long time to get the job done. I would recommend this service department .

perfect as allways

It is easy and always a pleasant experience. One phone call and everything is handled. They Always go the extra mile to make sure we are happy

Buying my Escape

I couldn't have asked for a better experience from a car dealer. The salesman was the best that I have ever encountered in all my years of purchasing cars.

Service Department

Mr. Epps was very attentive and helpful to our service need, they were quick to fix our issue and get our vehicle back to us. Very satisfied with Lance Cunningham service.

Service for my 2012 Focus

I'm very satisfied with the service I received. The employees were very professional and friendly. The service manager was very informative as to what was wrong with the car and what was needed. He was very knowledgeable.

Tire rotation oil change

Arrived with no appointment, job was done and I was out sooner than promised, enjoyed talking to Marines in waiting area who also had no appointment, Semper Fi

4.2

sales department

First off I would like to say that there truck service department is great I take my truck in for service and they get it done and back to you in know time and have been like this for the last 5 years that I have been dealing with them. Second thing was I went in today and was looking at trading my truck in for another one but the salesperson I normally deal with was busy so he asked one of his associates to help me. He went over to Nathan which was in the corner at the long counter behind the glass and was told this is what he will give me for my truck this is what they want for the one I was looking at and they wouldnt budge on making a deal like, and asked for a very unreasonble down. You would think that after me bying my last 3 trucks there they would make a deal but I guess they have so much buisnbess they dont want repeat customers anymore. Guess I'll go some were else and buy one.

Done early!

Never had a dealer fix my car and have it done earlier than estimated! Great jib! Also, the customer lounge has a hot food a nd coffee shop! Wow!!!

Superb! Best Service Anywhere!

For yet another time, my expectations were exceeded by the superb service that Lance Cunningham Ford has provided! Everyone - including my service manager, Todd, my service advisor, Mary Jane, and my service technician, Caleb, treated me generously and kindly. LCF has created a wonderful family-type atmosphere that is friendly and helpful. In particular, I want to point out that my service technician, Caleb was simply amazing. He was incredibly helpful, patient and thorough. Wow! Thank you, Caleb! Everyone went out of their way to ensure that I understood the services and that I was happy with them. In fact, I am more than happy. I was so impressed with everyone that, in the decades of auto ownership that I have had, I don't think I have ever dealt with a more professional, thorough and kind collection of auto specialists. BIG thank you's to everyone at Lance Cunningham Ford!

MSgt Retired USAF

Todd Mingey was our service manager, and he was very professional and friendly! This Ford Fusion is our second new car from this dealer, and everything has always been great. We brought the car in for an oil and filter change, and it was completed quickly. Strongly recommend this dealer to family and friends!