Lance Cunningham Ford

New (865) 312-6642 (865) 312-6642
Used (865) 684-4441 (865) 684-4441
Service (865) 312-6629 (865) 312-6629

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lance Cunningham Ford from DealerRater.

1.6

Not willing to negotiate much, nickel and dime you for...

Not willing to negotiate much, nickel and dime you for every line item on worksheet. Added environmental protection package, sounded like bird crap fee. I wouldn't take me ford there for service either.

1.0

In November of 2018, I purchased a vehicle from Lance...

In November of 2018, I purchased a vehicle from Lance Cunningham Ford located in Knoxville, TN. When purchasing the vehicle, I also purchased service and maintenance contracts as I have done for all of my other Ford vehicles. While purchasing the service and maintenance contracts for this vehicle, I was very clear that I wanted Ford ESP and Maintenance. I had previously purchased Ford contracts for my three other Ford vehicles. Although the dealership clearly understood that I wanted Ford Protect Premium Care and Ford Premium Maintenance contracts, they misrepresented the transaction by selling me third party contracts despite showing me and discussing the Ford ESP and maintenance plans. This deception was uncovered today when my daughter took the vehicle to a different Ford dealership for service. Basically, the salesman did a bait and switch on the contracts by telling me that I was getting the Ford contracts but had me sign paperwork for third party contracts. This is how you treat a repeat Ford customer?

Beware of Bait and Switch

2.0

I've bought two Mustangs from LC Ford. All my service...

I've bought two Mustangs from LC Ford. All my service visits to this dealer were terrible. I bought a new F-350 and didn't even consider buying it from LC Ford.

Just a sold a car to L.C. Ford

I just sold my GMC Acadia to Lance Cunningham Ford. Did the deal during my lunch hour. I worked with Mr. David McCarley and he was a pro! Friendly, fast and fair! David is the guy to go see if you are selling a car. Got a fair price, above Kelly Blue Book and Carvana. David moves the process along. It was amazingly easy. This is my fiftieth year of driving. I have bought and sold lots of cars. This was by far the smoothest transaction I have ever made. I had never met David before today and I would not hesitate to recommend him and the L.C. folks to sell, trade or buy your next vehicle. Ben

Drinnen made buying supper easy we are satisfied t

Drinnen did a great job and made buying supper easy and done a wonderful job thank you so much .go see drinnen he will fix you up

1.0

Never have your vehicle serviced at Lance Cunningham...

Never have your vehicle serviced at Lance Cunningham Ford. I picked up my vehicle after an airbag recall was fixed and the APIM, which controls the SYNC/bluetooth/aux/usb port, no longer worked. Lance Cunningham Ford refused to fix this problem.

New cars and service

We will only buy ford products from lance Cunningham ford. The service and selection is great. Be sure to ask for drinnen Hayes when you go in.

Great dealership

Good dealership no problems. Bought 2 vehicles and now back for a 3rd purchase. Drinnen is your go to salesman. Don't buy elsewhere until you shopped at Lance Cunningham!

Great Customer Service

Drinnen Hayes helped us with our car purchases. I would highly recommended him to anyone looking to purchase a car. Thank you again Drinnen for all your help.