Lance Cunningham Ford

New (865) 312-6642 (865) 312-6642
Used (865) 684-4441 (865) 684-4441
Service (865) 312-6629 (865) 312-6629

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lance Cunningham Ford from DealerRater.

Worry free deal

Went looking for a new truck for my new business. Drinnen Hayes helped find the right truck for my needs. Easy and smooth transaction. In and out in a timely manner. I will definitely be going back when it’s time for a new truck.

2019 Shelby GT350

We worked on the deal three days over text and calls. Drinnen Hayes has been the best salesman I ever delt with. I will definitely return to him when my wife gets ready for her Raptor. No salesman has ever went to the measures that he did to get me my 2019 Shelby GT350.

Best Experience buying a car

Go see Drinnen at Lance Cunningham if you truly want the most professional car buying experience. He will do whatever it takes to find the right vehicle for you and earn your business. Great service and great dealership!

Lcford review

I just bought a used car from Lance Cunningham Ford and was very pleased with my experience! My son loves his car and I got a great deal. I shopped for a week and got my best bottom line deal anywhere. I have bought several vehicles from Lance Cunningham Ford over the years and they have always been polite and respectful. If in the Knoxville market give these guys a call! New or preowned this is the dealership to visit!

3.8

Good overall experience

My new to me car was overheating and they fixed it right away even though the warranty doesn't take effect until 30 days. This is my second car from them and would buy again.

Excellent service! Highly recommend.

I have just purchased a pre-owned vehicle from Lance Cunningham.The service I received was excellent from start to finish. I live about 2 hours away in North Carolina and am an educator working online from home in a very busy and stressful COVID-19 environment. Therefore I was unable to drive to the dealership, and the entire transaction had to take place virtually. Lance Cunningham Ford did an excellent job, and understood my situation well, and were willing to help me - in fact to go the extra mile - to enable me to trade/buy during this time. They answered all my questions. They sent me a video of the new vehicle. The price offered for my trade was fair, and they even delivered the new vehicle to me, and took my trade away. I cannot say how pleased I have been with this entire transaction and Lance Cunningham Ford, during a very difficult season for us all.

4.0

2019 mustang gt

Good buying experience through lance just not that good when it comes time to trade back in low ball offers for sure but way it goes with some dealerships

1.0

Purchased new 2015 King Ranch, (1) Sunroof has been...

Purchased new 2015 King Ranch, (1) Sunroof has been brought in for service 6 times. I've finally given up, they won't fix it. (2) Locks froze in cold weather, after working all the doors able to get in through back door and climb into front seat. Then after opening front door from the inside, door would not close. Had to drive while holding door shut. Brought into service, but weather had warmed so locks worked. Service said they could not fix something that was not broke. So I Googled it only to find out that others had same problem. Service response was 'you can't believe everything you see online'. I lived with problem until I could show Lance Cunningham's service department Ford had issued a recall to fix problem (rear door still sticks when cold).

1.0

Worst experience. One of the worst dealerships in all of...

Worst experience. One of the worst dealerships in all of Knoxville. The car we purchased started having problems after the first few days then two months we found ourselves stuck 2 hours away from home in the freezing cold. When contacting the salesperson who sold us said car, he basically offered no help and said we were “too much to deal with” and questioned my knowledge about cars. The steering wheel was sticky and put black stuff on our hands even after washing it. We had to buy a steering wheel cover just to make it touchable. When turning on the air it smells like mold and the key was sticking the second day. All for a 2015 car. I don’t recommend by any means.

1.0

Drove 45 mintues to see a vehicle that was sold. Charles...

Drove 45 mintues to see a vehicle that was sold. Charles tried to interest me in another vehicle once I got there. I had messaged him an hour before we were leaving. When we got there Charles said, "i didn't know, yesterday was my day off." Moto to this, Charles do not answer an inquiry on your day off!