Lance Cunningham Ford

Sunday Closed Closed
New (865) 312-6642 (865) 312-6642
Used (865) 684-4441 (865) 684-4441
Service (865) 312-6629 (865) 312-6629

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

10k Service

Had my truck for 10k service at Lance Cunningham. No issues, perfect service, reasonable cost. Can recommend 100%.

FORD RETIREE

STEVE MURRY HAS ALWAYS HELPED ME IN EVERY SITUATION. HE MAKES LANCE CUNNINGHAM. THANKS STEVE. SPARKY

Service

I had my oil changed . Everyone was very nice and accommodating. I have been a Custer of Lance Cunningham Ford for 17 years. I will not go anywhere else but here!

Done early!

Never had a dealer fix my car and have it done earlier than estimated! Great jib! Also, the customer lounge has a hot food a nd coffee shop! Wow!!!

MSgt Retired USAF

Todd Mingey was our service manager, and he was very professional and friendly! This Ford Fusion is our second new car from this dealer, and everything has always been great. We brought the car in for an oil and filter change, and it was completed quickly. Strongly recommend this dealer to family and friends!

Lance

Very good buying experience. Salesman was very knowledgeable of product. Inventory was excellent so that I was able to see and touch various options.

Service

My experience was excellent, thanks to Jason White. Service was without delay and very professional. I wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else.

Service

Very professional on a personal level not just a number at the service department. Took time to explain the problem and what repairs are needed along with prices including labor costs.

Service Experience My service manager was Todd

Todd Mingey was my service manager and as alwalys was very caring and professional. I was in and out in no time.. Thanks again for the great service exxperience. Thanks Johnny B Gahagan

GARY B.

So far, when dealing with this dealership I have no complaints .Salesman when I bought my car was great . Parts dept . employees were very helpful . Service dept. person I dealt with this visit was very good to deal with . Overall , good experiences .