Lance Cunningham Ford

Sunday Closed Closed
New (865) 312-6642 (865) 312-6642
Used (865) 684-4441 (865) 684-4441
Service (865) 312-6629 (865) 312-6629

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Terrible

Bought a brand new 2016 F-150 limited. It leaks water. Have had three failed service attempts. Now they are refusing to service my truck. Ford corporate says they have that right because the dealers are all independent. My factory warranty now means nothing. I have bought from this dealer for years. If they treat me this way. How will they treat the one time car buyer?

Patricia

Thanks for completing the work in a timely fashion!

Bought a new Mustang GT.

We traded for a new Mustang a few days ago. We first went to Ted Russell Ford and had a terrible experience. I could also say bad, horrible and any other negative. We left and went to Lance Cunningham. Excellent experience at that dealer. Ted Russell gets a 0 while Lance Cunningham gets a 10.

Great Experience! Used Car

I saw a used car, there was an issue with the front bumper. They said we will take care of it, and they did. Very patient with the time it took and treated me great during the process. Customer service was wonderful!!! Very happy with my purchase!!!! Thanks Lance Cunningham Ford!!!

Robert Spicer

Handle the recall quickly on my F-150 pickup. Had an appointment, and was greeted and It was handled very quickly.

Great car buying experience!!!

One of the easiest car buying experiences we've had by far. Great people to trade with at Lance Cunningham Ford. Our sales man (Sam) was the best. He was very helpful and also alot of fun. No pressure here!! Would very much recommend Sam and everyone else at LC Ford for your next car buying experience.

Best I've ever been treated at a car dealership!

I've bought a lot of cars in my day, but this was by far the best I've ever been treated by a car dealership. We arrived late in the evening just to " look around ". The salesman was kind and helpful. He stayed late along with several others including the sales and finance mgrs. so they could work out a deal that we could afford . We bought a brand new Escape for my wife ! She loves the car and I will definitely go back when it comes time for a new pickup for me. Thanks again guys! I didn't realize that it was actually possible to ENJOY buying a car . You guys are great ! Scott

Vista Blue 427R

We have never had anything but a pleasant experience when dealing with the great folks at Lance Cunningham Ford.

4.0

Fair Deal

The buying process was as to be expected! They were fair in trade in and purchase. If you are looking locally, you should give Lance Cunningham a chance to earn your business. I try to support our local businesses if possible!

Excellent service department

I pass 2 other local Ford dealerships to have my '14 F-250 Superduty Diesel serviced. Jeremy and the service team are such professionals and do a great job every time.