Lance Cunningham Ford

Sunday Closed Closed
New (865) 312-6642 (865) 312-6642
Used (865) 684-4441 (865) 684-4441
Service (865) 312-6629 (865) 312-6629

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great experience

I purchased my Ford Edge at lance Cunningham ford in Knoxville. It was a hassle free experience. I have since had many oil changes, a part replaced, and have also used their body shop. Each experience has been smooth, timely, and done with quality work.

Owner

I had a great experience. The salesman was nice and helpful. He answered any questions I had.

AWESOME!!!@@

Everyone was so nice. Got a rental with no problems. Got my car back and it runs AWESOME!!!! Thank you Darryl for being so nice and making sure I was satisfied.

Long distance service

Work with Todd Mingey in service dept to get my daughter's (who is in college over half the country away) car diagnosed and fixed. His team was great in keeping me informed and taking care of the problem at lowest cost. Very honest and smooth to work with from over 2000 miles away!

Service on my Super Duty was exceptional.

I made an appointment to have my Super Duty serviced. I was met promptly when I arrived. The service was performed on my vehicle and met my expectations. Jeremy reviewed the items after service with me, and was pleasant to work with.

Service experience

I Love the service at lance Cunningham Ford! They are all so nice!

SFC.Steven A.Jennings-Retired US Army Disabled Vet

OUTSTANDING. my father passed away and was in and out and the car is perfect. I but my cars with Lance, he is a good friend, he has given me great financial advice and he followed up after our conversation can't find to many car dealer owners that that know Adays. SFC. Steven A.Jennings-Retired US Army Disabled Veteran

1.2

No quality, treat you like you're stupid

The truck was pulling to the left ,took it in they checked it and ,said it was fine, but it still pulls to the left, so that's my problem now, truck was supposed to have a new oil change when I bought it but the Oil looked very dirty and was down A quart of oil, The manager said it was changed but said oil looks very dirty right away in Diesel motors , I have owned 10 super duty with diesels and not one of them look like the Oil was dirty within 20 miles of driving it. They treat you like you're stupid ,inside the back wheel well it had mud about a 1/4" thick it had black paint, painted right over it , when I first looked at the truck to buy we noticed the front air dam was loose the salesman said they would fix it, well they didn't and just driving home the air dam broke and they told me if it wasn't wrote down they never said that , nice ha

Ms. Schmitt

Service experience was excellent. I am very glad I am a new customer with Lance Cunningham.

General checkup

I took my SUV in for oil & filter change, tire rotation and top off fluids, the works also discussed steering column. As always, I was very satisfied with the service I received. Your question below "did I purchase a vehicle from this dealer". All my vehicles have been purchased from this dealer.