Lance Cunningham Ford

Sunday Closed Closed
New (865) 312-6642 (865) 312-6642
Used (865) 684-4441 (865) 684-4441
Service (865) 312-6629 (865) 312-6629

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Service Experience

I recently had an oil change and tire rotation at Lance Cunningham. The staff was very professional. They kept my appointment on time and the repair was completed in just under one hour.Great job by all.

Owner

I went to Lance Cunningham for a routine Oil Change and to get my Brakes replaced. I have traded with lance Cunningham Ford for 16 years now. We have bought 6 cars from them. We will only trade with them as well as have our car serviced by them. All of the employees there are so nice and helpful. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy, trade or have repairs done.

Retired Teacher

the sales person went above and beyond to assist me in the selection and all the paperwork. He was never made me feel rushed in making a decision on what car. the finance department took their time explaining all the detail of the loan and the extended warranty. My Cunningham stopped in a couple of time to see if everything was going alright. In my life time I have purchased many car but have never felt more comfortable dealing with Lance Cunningham Ford.

Excellent Service

I purchased my vehicle from Lance Cunningham and continue to have my vehicle serviced there. They have friendly service techs. Each time I have been assigned to Daryl Prentice. He is always so friendly & is really helpful.

Routine Maintenance

Thanks to all involved the the work performed, very quickly done, thanks..

Finance Director

Had a blowout and a small wreck. Was almost hysterical when I got to dealership. Everyone I dealt with was extremely helpful. They squeezed me in, calmed me down, got me a ride to work and came & picked me up when finished. Could not have been more impressed with the kindness I was shown from everyone. First blow-out I ever had. Was a scary situation. Was made much better by employees in service department at Lance Cunningham Ford, Clinton Highway.

Great salesman and Dealership

A great experience as always. We keep coming back to Lance Cunningham because of the all around feeling that our needs are their priority. See Cole Fisher he will excide your expections.

Great salesman

Lance Cunningham Ford is one of the best dealerships in the area. It also has some of the best salespeople to deal with and the service department will do whatever it takes to make you happy (within reason)

Owner

Keep up the great works. Quality and relevant experience. Great communication during maintenance. Facility very clean.

the works oil change

Maranda & her team did a great job getting me checked in and getting the job started. The dealership is realizing we (customers) can go a number of places to have our oil changed and not have an extremely long wait and an exorbitant cost for the job and Lance has been improving each time I come. Thank you!