Lance Cunningham Ford

Sunday Closed Closed
New (865) 312-6642 (865) 312-6642
Used (865) 684-4441 (865) 684-4441
Service (865) 312-6629 (865) 312-6629

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Service!!!

Had some recall work done on my F-150 and I must say that I was very pleased in the whole process. No run around. Had an appointment at 2 PM but dropped it off early about 9 AM with no hassles. I was called about noon that it was done with a text to keep me informed of its status. Love the service and will definitely be bringing it back to LCF!!!

Prompt, reliable, courteous service

I brought my Escape in for routine maintenance. I had made the appointment online, but that transaction was not evident on the service department computer. However, the Ford service staff graciously fit my car into their busy schedule. I was in and out in less than an hour. Nice! And my Escape runs great.

Best Experience Of Many Purchases

Having a number of experiences in buying cars over my years, this one has to be the best by far. Everyone at Lance Cunningham's dealership were accommodating, pleasing to be with, not pushy, considerate of my feelings and requests, and truly seemed to be interested in what I wanted. My sales rep, Preston Williams, was knowledgeable, understanding, and reasonable about my offer. I dealt with the dealership both in person as well as through text messages, and they were quick to respond and open with the information i requested. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone that is interested.

Electrical Glitch

Bought a new F-250 and the experience was great. We were in and out without the usual trade/purchase hassle. We got a great vehicle from great people. 20,000 miles later we hade an electrical glitch causing the backup camera to not function. The truck was scheduled for the warranty work at our convenience and the work was done in a timely manner. Their top notch service staff took great care of us.

1.0

Greg Quador

Had to have my wife's Edge in for a service recall and was very pleased with fast turn around in getting car back. My family has bought five cars or trucks over the past 10 years and keep coming back.

Superb Service, GREAT experiences!

I am so impressed with not only the buying experience (thanks, Cole!), but also with my first visit for service. Technicians Josh and Caleb did a GREAT job of talking with me, providing me detailed information about what was needed, helping with my vehicle, and servicing my GT350. Thanks, guys! When I interacted with the Parts department, Beavis was extremely patient, helpful and knowledgeable. He went "above and beyond" to help me find the parts that I needed. Thank you! So far, all of the interactions that I have had with EVERYONE at the dealership has been positive, kind and helpful. Wow. Didn't expect that, but impressed that all facets of the company seem to be consistently focused on helping customers. To the management team, congratulations for creating a great family atmosphere at the dealership. I am very impressed. Nicely done, everyone, and I look forward to seeing everyone again!

NEW TRUCK PURCHASE

VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE AND WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO MY FREINDS.

Satisfied buyer

Always kind and professional. Do a # 1 job. Have brought one new and one used last year from Cunningham Ford and couldn't be more pleased with the buying process. Great job !!!

1.0

Owner

You are the best! I love my new F150 and both. The sales and service department have been outstanding.

Jenna Mckinnon and service crew outstanding

Jenna McKinnion was a super service rep. Everything got done and I was kept up to date on all the repairs. A super job, thanks.