Lance Cunningham Ford

New (865) 312-6642 (865) 312-6642
Used (865) 684-4441 (865) 684-4441
Service (865) 312-6629 (865) 312-6629

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lance Cunningham Ford from DealerRater.

*Service Dept.

*Dave Danner was a great help in the service dept. on Sept.28 when I had to get my car fixed the overall visit to your dealership was Great..........

2.5

This is an update to review submitted in May 2017. Purchased 02 F250 dsl w/113k mi. A common occurrence with these veh at about this mileage is the deterioration of fuel pick up apparatus in tank whereby engine stalls or fails when veh runs below 1/3 tank level. A dealer response of "we didn't know" would be acceptable except for the last minute complimentary full tank of diesel fuel. It was about a month before I happened to go below 1/3 full on fuel. I was in heavy traffic on I-24 and could have had disastrous consequences when it stalled. Had to be towed and spent almost $2K to repair. The gratis tank of diesel made things look suspicious. Apologies in advance if my suspicions are incorrect.

Outstandig

This is my third vehicle from Lance Cunningham!! Preston William is the man to see he will not let you leave unhappy!! Makes you fill like family!!

Great experience with Al Middlebrook and Cole Fisher, Jr.

I stopped in to learn more about a used vehicle I had seen a few days earlier. That vehicle was sold, but Al Middlebrook was knowledgeable about the inventory and showed me a alternate used vehicle that was even closer to what I was seeking. It was so new, it wasn't even in inventory yet, but he showed it to me anyway. It turned out to be exactly what I wanted. Al and the Sales Manager, Cole Fisher, Jr. worked quickly to get me the right deal and made everything happen professionally. They went the extra mile to earn my business. In general, I hate shopping for cars at a dealership, but this experience was a good one. If you're in the market for a car, new or used, give Al a call!

Awesome

Great experience! Preston was very friendly and knowledgeable about the x-plan process. Don't plan to by another car but if I did ! Preston would be the one I asked for.

Worth the trip to Knoxville!!!

We had been looking for used vehicles in our Chattanooga area and online for a few weeks. We were passing my husband's car down to our teenage son and getting something newer for my husband to drive. He specifically wanted a manual, which limited our choices right from the start. We also had a budget to work with, which made the available inventory even smaller. We visited several dealerships and contacted a few from our online searches. We were so impressed with the online reviews for Lance Cunningham Ford, compared to reviews of other dealerships we had seen online. My husband called to inquire about a used car he found online that looked like it was close to our budget. Unlike other dealerships we had talked with, the people at Lance Cunningham were quick to respond, honest and upfront, and willing to work with us to get our "out-the-door" price within our budget. Cole Fisher was fabulous. He respected our time, knowing that we were making a drive from Chattanooga to Knoxville. We were pre-approved for an amount from our bank, but he was able to get us a better interest rate and save us money. He worked with us over the phone to help make the paperwork process go much quicker and we were in and out in about an hour and 15 minutes. It's the absolute best car buying experience we have ever had.

Straight-forward & honest transaction Great customer service

Cole Fisher was a pleasure to work with. I experienced wonderful customer service and honesty from the beginning. He was very straight forward and continued to follow up on every call or question I had throughout the process.

This is the best car dealership I've ever been too.

This is the best dealership that you'll ever visit. The staff is friendly and goes out of their way to make you feel completely comfortable with what your buying and will help you make a great choice. They've helped me more than I ever expected.

Best of the Best!

I was looking for a Ford 1500 4X4 with low miles, 4 doors, was good on gas and would haul my horse trailer. I was truly blessed by meeting David McCarley. He was patient and extremely knowledgeable. It was as important to him as it was to me to find a truck that met my needs and that was in my price range. After hours reviewing the trucks at Lance Cunningham Ford Dealership (there were a lot!) I bought a truck. The longer I have that 2016 Ford F150 Sport, the more I love it. Today I locked the keys in the truck. David happen to call just when I was getting ready to call the dealership for help. David went and looked up my entry code and called me back in about 5 minutes. He stayed on the phone while I entered the code and my doors unlocked! If I'm ever in the market for another truck I'd go to this dealership and ask for David. He knew things about this truck that I didn't know existed. David is patient, knowledgeable and he was dedicated in finding me a truck I need, not the truck he wanted to sell. AMAZING!!!

Perfect sale

I ordered a new 2017 Ford Mustang GT from my salesman Cole Fisher and he could not have been more helpful or more attentive during the entire process of the build, delivery, or paperwork. He will be my salesman for any future Fords without a doubt.