Lance Cunningham Ford

Sunday Closed Closed
New (865) 312-6642 (865) 312-6642
Used (865) 684-4441 (865) 684-4441
Service (865) 312-6629 (865) 312-6629

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Visit At Lance Cunningham

Great servers very fast love the salesman really really great company

Dealer response

Hello, Travis! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback on your experience. Thank you for the five-star rating!

Great service!

Had a great buying experience. Bought a used jeep from Sam and could not be happier. The vehicle is exactly what I was looking for and they beat everyone else's prices.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your review, April! We're delighted to hear that Sam provided you with the great service we're known for. Congratulations on your Jeep, please let us know if we can be of help in the future! Best, Nathan Post, npost@lcford.com

Great service

Quality service friendly staff quick to have me back on the road

Dealer response

Thank you for the review, Josh! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Quick response

Quick response to online inquiry. Vehicle had sold but was courteous to offer other similar vehicles available.

Dealer response

James, thank you for taking the time provide us with your feedback. Our customers deserve the best service and appreicate your experience with us. Feel free to contact us if you have may have any other inquiries. Best, Mike Dewine, GSM: (865) 622-8006, mdewine@lcford.com

1.0

Had to pay unexpected diagnostic fee

I recently took my company car in for an estimate. After the estimate was prepared,i was told i would have to pay a diagnostic fee if we didn't use them for the service. Therefore, when my company didn't approve me to use them for the service, i had to pay the fee out of pocket. Therefore, i wish they had been upfront with this information before i let them check out me vehicle. Just not happy!

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your review. It is disappointing to hear that you are unhappy with your recent visit to Lance Cunningham Ford and I would like to get a little more information from you to make things right. At your convenience, feel free to contact me directly. Best, Mike Dewine GSM: (865) 622-8006 mdewine@lcford.com

Great Car Buying Experience!!

My girlfriend was looking for a new vehicle as she had gotten ready to trade in the jeep. I had told her about the ford focus st and we had went and test drove one in north Carolina. on a trip back home to see family in Tennessee we had stopped by lance Cunningham to check out the inventory. we didn't get rushed at the door or hassled when we got out of the jeep one salesman came over asked us how we where doing and if he could walk around with us and show us some cars. of course we said yes and he showed us some ford focus and fiestas. his name was Derek Cantrell he was new to the sales game but he was very good at talking to us and knew what to say and what not to say after he showed us the inventory we walked inside and he gave us a business card and introduced us to the sales manager Calvin Stephens. another great example of class at this establishment wasn't pushy didn't pester me he just wanted to thank us for stopping by and he asked what we where interested in and if we had anything to trade in. which we did. but Derek and Calvin and the financial guy named Travis treated us right she was a first time Buyer she got a great rate and we got great service from all three of them. it was worth the three hour drive for us to get there!! I will be going back in November to purchase my new mustang and I am looking forward to the GREAT customer service and experience again!! Lance Cunningham Knoxville TN Rocks!!!!!

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review! We are pleased to hear out team went above and beyond to provide you with a fantastic experience. Please feel free to let us know if there was anything we can do for you. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Outstanding service- thanks you

The guy that did my write up was outstanding, I told him my last service sucked, I told him I only came in to give Them one more chance our I was going some where else in a hour they found my problem, fixed it, did my service and had me out when I needed to be out, alignment is perfect and my fuel mileage is actually better than I expected great job guys and girls in Knoxville, LC Ford, Steven A Jennings

Great sales person

Bought a car and traded in a car all over the phone,6 hours drive away. All went very smoothly.

Dealer response

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Richard. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

1.0

Bill Pinkston

overall experience very good. repairs and service as discussed were completed successfully

Dealer response

Thank you for your wonderful review, William! It is great to hear you were completely satisfied with the quality of work you received. Our only hope is that your next visit reflects the same outstanding experience in your star-rating as well. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Great Place....very comfortable