New 888-227-6125 Dealer Website
Used 888-226-8620 Email Dealer
Service 888-293-0797

• Service

Very professional on a personal level not just a number at the service department. Took time to explain the problem and what repairs are needed along with prices including labor costs.

• Great Service at Lance's

I brought my car in for a oil change, and we discovered that I had a credit that I need to use before april 1, 2017. Since it did not cover an oil change charges, I jokingly said for them to find anything for my car to use this credit. and they did - wiper blades. Yeah. I was not there long, which was good since I had to wait while they did the oil change.

• Amazing customer service and great salesman

Lance Cuuinham ford make my buying experience amazing easy and quick they were extreme Helpful and overall great Calvin and David were amazing

• MY SERVICE EXPERIENCE AT LANCE CUNNINGHAM FORD

Robert Epps was my advisor and he was very helpful with my service needs. my car was ready before promised and all my problems were resolved. I would recommend Robert and your service department to anyone.

• 2015 F-250SD Service Experience

As it was about timer for an oil change to my truck and the fact that I had a warning light on the panel, I called and made an appointment. I was pleasantly surprised with an email shortly after the call verifying my appointment. When I arrived I was greeted by a courteous lady who took all my information, and then I was directed to Jeremy Cleveland who listened to my concerns and assured me they would get my problem fixed as soon as they could. So as I was going to have to return to work they had a very nice gentleman bring the shuttle car around and transport me to my home to pick up another car to use. The service was completed by the afternoon, and this same nice gentleman came to my work and transported me back to the dealership to pick up my truck. when we returned the check out process was quick and very efficient, the work was completed as asked and the truck was very clean on the inside. I have used lance Cunningham for many years and have always been satisfied as well as pleased with personnel and the service performed. I will continue to use and recommend this dealership in the future.

• Joyce Hawkins

Great service! For some reason, I had a missing lug nut and that was replaced when the tires were rotated. i will be doing all of my service here.

• 10k Service

Had my truck for 10k service at Lance Cunningham. No issues, perfect service, reasonable cost. Can recommend 100%.

• FORD RETIREE

STEVE MURRY HAS ALWAYS HELPED ME IN EVERY SITUATION. HE MAKES LANCE CUNNINGHAM. THANKS STEVE. SPARKY

• Service

I had my oil changed . Everyone was very nice and accommodating. I have been a Custer of Lance Cunningham Ford for 17 years. I will not go anywhere else but here!

• Done early!

Never had a dealer fix my car and have it done earlier than estimated! Great jib! Also, the customer lounge has a hot food a nd coffee shop! Wow!!!