4.0
Average based on 4 reviews
  • Pleasant experience buying a new car

Carken14, Thank you for taking time to review Bill Clough. It is very much appreciated. Thank you Erin Jernigan

Out of five dealers we contacted to order( no one had the exact car we wanted on the lot) a 2014 Ford Flex Limited, Clough Ford was the best deal.Very business like and we did not have to do a lot of haggling.

• Great Buying Experience than Ended with Disaster

Customers are very important in our business. Our goal has always been to have satisfied customers.

Bought a used vehicle from Bill Clough. They claim they ran it through the service dept. I guess they drove it through one door and out the other. Never saw a used car fax, the sales lady was great but service dept sucks. Claims most of the problems I was making it up or could not find the problem. Brakes are now grinding and transmission is still messed up and starting problems are back. They had my vehicle for almost two mths off and on and still did not fix the problems. Will NEVER buy another car from them.

• great experience

Thank you for your kind words. You are very important to us.

shopping for a new or used truck or car was a great experience at Bill Clough Ford..they were friendly and great to work with..and of course I love my FORD truck..

Thank you for your kind words. You are very important to us.

• My review

I did not purchase a car from company because the car I was looking for was already sold.

Please come back again. Thanks for checking us out.

Please come back again. Thanks for checking us out.