• Great Service

I would like to leave a review for James Main. I had a problem with a refund on an extended warranty and another associate dropped the ball twice. I talked to James Main and he had it fixed within a day. Thank You. You are a great asset to your company.

• No Pressure

Fantastic service. This has been the best experience we have had buying a vehicle. No pressure and friendly knowledgeable service all the way around. Thank you

• AMAZING!! From sales to service!

From the time we arrived to the time we left with keys in our hands, we felt like family!

• Buying my first new car with Mario Wells

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Bill Knight Ford! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

This was my first time to buy a car, so I was super nervous about the whole process. Mario was so helpful, kind, and patient. He was not pushy at all! My dad and brother also purchased their cars through him, and after my fiance met him he told me he will definitely go through Mario when it comes time for him to buy a new car. Purchasing my new car through Mario and Bill Knight Ford made the process (that i thought would be a nightmare) so much fun!

• Great truck buying experience!

After shopping for a week for a new truck across multiple brands I purchased a truck from Alton Cook at Bill Knight Ford. From the start he did an excellent job reaching out to find me a truck i wanted that was not in there lot. When the first one fell through he found another and got it to Tulsa in a very timely manner. Very professional no hassle car buying experience. Alton was a pleasure to work with. James the F/I person was as well. In and out on the F/I office in under twenty minutes with no pressure about anything. If a Ford is in your future I would recommend this dealership and Alton 100%

• Excellent service

Once again, the experience was outstanding. No wait for Service Advisor on drop off and work completed on time frame estimated. Cost of work was also below original estimate. None better!

• Awesome service

We only buy Ford cars, first time to go to Bill Knight Ford, only because we followed our Sales Rep "Mario Wells" from Joe Cooper Ford to Bill KnightFord. Our 3rd car bought through Mario Wells, laid back, honest, not pushy or irrogant- and then extra pleasant with the smooth buying, no hassle, gave us more than we expected trade in wise. For future buying- we will only buy with Bill Knight Ford! The Finance Guy was awesome as well!

• Great service

You do a great job of getting my car in and out in a timely manner for services.

• Sales

I have enjoyed my relationship with the dealership. I purchased a 2008 Ford Taurus SEL in Jan 2008 I purchased A CPO Ford Fusion Titanium in Aug 2013 The staff has always been helpful and interested in my satisfaction as a customer. The service was great and the service advisors have kept advised on the progress of the work being done.

• Superb

Excellent service, thorough, and well informed staff.

Excellent service, thorough, and well informed staff.