• Dick Shirley Chevrolet

An absolute pleasure in dealing with, the best new car buying experience I've ever had.

Thank you for your review. Here at Dick Shirley Chevrolet Cadillac, we strive for an excellent experience for all of our customers. If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to contact me directly on my cell listed below. Thank you for you business. Regards, Aaron Hampton Internet Sales Director Dick Shirley Chevrolet Cadillac 800.273.0542 Office 336.213.6388 Mobile

• Cadillac DeVille D'Elegance

Best service one could expect and it has been that way since I moved to Burlington in 1970.

• 2017 Tahoe

Perfect car buying experience. After talking with several dealerships with typical frustrations that often accompany a car purchase, Chris Decker took great care of me. They got me in and out in a little less than 2 hours. Honest, ethical and straight forward. Best buying experience I have had in some time. I highly recommend and I will be back.

• Exceptional service

Will return for all my car services. I arrived on this me for my appointment and was out the door in less than 30 mins. Friendly employees customer lounge with wifi was perfect.

• Dick Shirley

pleasant people to deal with - fast service - price ok for a dealership - knew it would be higher= easy check out = nice people to deal with

• Great buying experience

My dealership for outstanding customer care. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. There is great selection of vehicles and if they don't have it they will get it.

• service on 2011 Silverado

the service i received was great. i was in and out in thirty minutes

the service i received was great. i was in and out in thirty minutes

• Service department

Everything went well just little bet surprise about the price increase. But the person that help me was very nice actually he gave me information where to take my vehicle to have a windshield repair. Thanks

• Service Department

As always this service Departmrnt is beyond reproach

As always this service Departmrnt is beyond reproach

• Customer

The service was performed in a quick and expeditious manner. The staff was friendly and courteous. Very nice and clean waiting area. Overall, very satisfied.