• Super staff.

Thanks for the review Jose! I will share with Joe and have him reach out to you about the garage door opener. Enjoy your new car!

Joe Hayden so far has gone above and beyond to assist us in the selection of the vehicle that we have leased. Initially, we were looking at a Ford Fusion, a Toyota Camry/RAV4 as well as the Ford Escape. Joe even took us across to the Toyota lot to look at the Toyota vehicles we were interested in. During the demonstration as well as test drive mode, Joe never showed any indication of being a pushy salesman. He was very professional, answering all our questions (so far). The finance manager was equally very enthusiastic in the assistance he provided. I may have to call for more assistance here because there are many features that the vehicle has that we need to master. BTW, I haven't yet figured out how to set up the garage door opener with the universal remote. I have tried and tried to no avail. Very satisfied with the service.

• Two great reasons to buy a used car from Jordan

We just bought our 4th used car from Jordan Auto in Mishawaka. Shawndel Gordon is a great salesperson. He helped us find the car we were looking for over several weeks. Everyone should ask for Shawndel when they visit Jordan Auto. The reasons we keep coming back to Jordan are the good deals, the easy buying process, and most importantly, Cory Hayden, the service manager at Jordan Ford. Cory always makes sure that his customers are treated well and receive great advice and expert service.

Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Thank you so much for choosing Jordan Ford as your first choice for service! Take care!

• Excellent from start to finish!

Wow - where do I begin! This place is truly excellent and I am a self proclaimed critic and don't find myself often saying that about any business, given the poor customer service that we often see now-a-days Please read on.... This review is long over due but relates to my experience with Jordan Toyota in December of 2016. I had been shopping for the right used car for well over a month when I came across this one. I don't live in Indiana and found the car I eventually bought online when searching for a used RAV4. It started with a simple email inquiry with questions - a response was received promptly from the GM of the Dealership (1st clue this could be a winning dealer). Bob Hayden took the time to reply, in detail, to the questions I had on the Certified Pre-owned (CPO) car. He also followed up a week later. This was not a "thanks for your interest" type of response.. go talk to my sales guy, rather he actually read my note and responded. (I know refreshing right?) I then heard from Jared Bast - who took the time to not only explain the CPO benefits but took me thru, in detail, the history of the car and the specific maintenance work that was done on the car. Sending me detail service records and putting up with my numerous follow-on questions. Satisfied with the thorough service approach... I moved on in the process. Next I worked with Todd Elgas, Manager at Jordan Toyota. Todd was sincere, honest and direct from the get go.. He was easy to work with and did not play games. He and I agreed on the overall deal, that included very competitive pricing. Since I was out of state, he held the car until I could get there. Once there - the used CPO car was in great condition, one minor issue discovered was promptly taken care of. Pricing was as discussed - they were true to their word. Finally, I worked with Mike Kassemi, Sales Exec - he took the time to go over the CPO paperwork and answer any final questions. He even went with me to drop off my rental car and gave me a ride back to the dealership. Jordan Toyota was top notch from start to finish. Think abut it - this was one used car and as an out of state customer, it would have been easy for them to not give me the time of day. Rather they treated me, like all their customers, as someone who could be a customer for life. Based on my experience, this a GREAT dealership, who clearly understands that, at the end of the day, its about honesty, quality and customer service. I would not hesitate to do business with them again. JR

Jim, thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Thanks for making it easy!

Denise you rock! Thanks for taking the time to let Kevin know about his performance. We will make sure he knows.

Went in to look at a specific car I found online, they were all very friendly. The process of buying was easier then I have ever experienced before. The minor body work that needed to be done to the vehicle were scheduled and a loner was arranged. It was worry free for me. Thanks to Kevin Ball and the staff at Jordan for such a great experience!!!

• Excellent service on my vehicle

My car was involved in an accident. Jordan did the repair including repainting. I picked it up today and there is no way anyone could ever tell I had any damage. So pleased with the quality of workmanship and the friendliness of the entire staff.

Beth, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Very caring and friendly stall

All the girls at check in were very helpful and friendly, Body shop guys were great and did a fantastic job, will highly recommend everyone.Thank you

Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business Mr. Zimmer. We appreciate it!

Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business Mr. Zimmer. We appreciate it!

• Body Shop Service

This is not the first time that we have used Jordan Automotive's body shop and we were exceptionally pleased with the entire process both times. The staff is friendly, helpful and honest. The estimates are fair and the service and quality of service to the vehicle are top-notch. Just some of the examples: offered something to drink while waiting, greeted by several employees while waiting (genuine friendliness) and they even filled the tires because the indicator light was on in the vehicle. Bravo Jordan! - have been a fan for a long time and this is just one more reason why.

• Jordan Automotive - Kevin Ball

Thanks for the kind words Jennifer. Our team looks forward to working with you again!

Very satisfied again! 2nd used car with Jordan, this time I had them look for a car they didn't have. Kevin helped me narrow down the choices and options I wanted in a car based on what we talked about (color, miles, options, etc)... and they went to work. After less than 2 weeks, they had found what I wanted. It came in with a bonus option I didn't have to have, low miles as desired, in the price range I wanted and beautiful! I got very good trade in value for my current car too. Overall, I will go back again and my husband will get his next used vehicle there! Thanks!!

• I feel forced to leave Reviews.

Everyone was very friendly and professional .!!!!!.....!!!! Companies today put too much faith in reviews.

Ty, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• 2015 Subaru Legacy

It was easy. We have friendly service. They did everything we needed at the shortest possible time. We really appreciated it.

Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with your friends and family