County Ford

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 231 reviews

• July 18, 2016

Our Salesperson Jack Patterson was Excellent Excellent, Jack went out of his way to meet our needs. Jack needs to be employee of the year! Everyone at... County Ford was very nice and accommodating. I will tell all my friends and family. Jack thanks for all your work. David and Catherine Fogleman

We're happy to hear that you found us so helpful! We appreciate your positive feedback.

May 12, 2018

I had a great experience in buying my used car. The staff was very accommodating and very friendly. Sales person Dulce Cuevas made the whole process v...ery easy and not stressful. Very professional. Sales manager Sebastian Olivares was a great help. Over all the best sales staff I have ever experience. Thanks to all at County Ford. Will refer to others.

October 16, 2017

I went to buy an Escape listed on their website. I had 2 sales people helping me. Johnny was great. He followed up with me and kept me interested in t...he dealership. Sebastian is awesome!

September 5, 2017

From the minute I enquired with Angel over the internet to my wonderful service by my salesman Bob to the ease with which I met with Finance purchasin...g from the dealer was the easiest process around thank you for being a great honest dealership

December 31, 2016

I went to County Ford in Graham NC to look at a 2016 Ford F250. The salesman, Chuck Joyce, was very knowledgeable and not pushy. I felt that we wer...e both working toward the same goal. He owned the same make and model of vehicle i was looking to purchase that was about 15 years older with 200k+ original miles. I worked with him and one of the sales managers and they helped with all the available incentives. The dealership is a smaller, more rural dealership that had a far better atmosphere and provided a better experience than my experiences with larger dealers in the Raleigh/Durham area. I have recommended this dealership to a few friends and co-workers who are also looking to buy but found other dealerships in the area to be off-putting.

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Rexm! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

December 11, 2016

They don't return calls when you leave message for the sale rep to call you back. It's like try got the sale. I have a few co-workers looking for a ...new car and I was going to refer them to county Ford but I won't now.

Thank you for bringing this unfortunate experience to our attention, Donna. We value our clients and your feedback so we would appreciate the opportun...ity to discuss your situation to try and regain your confidence back in our dealership. Please give us a call at (336) 226-6301 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

August 29, 2016

Prompt, Thorough, Courteous, informative, respectful

Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this, Mike! We hope to see you again... soon!

August 17, 2016

Even though there was an issue with the air conditioning on my new 2017 Escape, I could not have had more concerned staff looking after my needs. I w...as supplied with 2 different loan cars to accommodate my needs and everyone was both cordial and supportive. I would (as I have several times already) come back to County Ford for both sales and service. Herman

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Herman! It's great to hear that you found our staff so helpful and pleasant to work with. We sincerely appreciate... your business and your positive review. Safe travels!

August 4, 2016

My best car experience was with you all at County Ford.. Chuck, Angel & Sebastian are all great!!

July 29, 2016

This is my second new car purchase from County Ford. I appreciate their efforts to find the perfect car for me. They go the extra mile.