New 877-227-9740 Dealer Website
Used 866-950-8744 Email Dealer
Service 866-413-2340

• Great Sales Person Jack Patterson

We're happy to hear that you found us so helpful! We appreciate your positive feedback.

Our Salesperson Jack Patterson was Excellent Excellent, Jack went out of his way to meet our needs. Jack needs to be employee of the year! Everyone at County Ford was very nice and accommodating. I will tell all my friends and family. Jack thanks for all your work. David and Catherine Fogleman

• County Ford review

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Rexm! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

I went to County Ford in Graham NC to look at a 2016 Ford F250. The salesman, Chuck Joyce, was very knowledgeable and not pushy. I felt that we were both working toward the same goal. He owned the same make and model of vehicle i was looking to purchase that was about 15 years older with 200k+ original miles. I worked with him and one of the sales managers and they helped with all the available incentives. The dealership is a smaller, more rural dealership that had a far better atmosphere and provided a better experience than my experiences with larger dealers in the Raleigh/Durham area. I have recommended this dealership to a few friends and co-workers who are also looking to buy but found other dealerships in the area to be off-putting.

• Not so good

They don't return calls when you leave message for the sale rep to call you back. It's like try got the sale. I have a few co-workers looking for a new car and I was going to refer them to county Ford but I won't now.

Thank you for bringing this unfortunate experience to our attention, Donna. We value our clients and your feedback so we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your situation to try and regain your confidence back in our dealership. Please give us a call at (336) 226-6301 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

• repairs

Prompt, Thorough, Courteous, informative, respectful

Prompt, Thorough, Courteous, informative, respectful

Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this, Mike! We hope to see you again soon!

• New 2017 Escape purchase

Even though there was an issue with the air conditioning on my new 2017 Escape, I could not have had more concerned staff looking after my needs. I was supplied with 2 different loan cars to accommodate my needs and everyone was both cordial and supportive. I would (as I have several times already) come back to County Ford for both sales and service. Herman

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Herman! It's great to hear that you found our staff so helpful and pleasant to work with. We sincerely appreciate your business and your positive review. Safe travels!

• Best experience

My best car experience was with you all at County Ford.. Chuck, Angel & Sebastian are all great!!

• Explorer Fan!

This is my second new car purchase from County Ford. I appreciate their efforts to find the perfect car for me. They go the extra mile.

• Great service

Been taking car there since bought, great service every time.

Thank you for your feedback, William. We look forward to continuing to be of service for many years to come.

Been taking car there since bought, great service every time.

• ???????

I purchased a Ford Edge as an anniversary gift for my wife; in fact the salesman, Daniel Scarlett is going to deliver it this Wednesday, 06/29/16 which is our anniversary. Daniel is a great salesman and was very helpful with my decision. He did not try to pressure me into a deal.... My only complaint with County Ford is the lack of new SUV inventory (Edge, Explorer, etc.).... Now, PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME VIA PHONE UNTIL 6/30/16, AS THIS IS A SURPRISE GIFT FOR MY WIFE... Thanks.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback, Walter. Thank you for your business and if there is anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

• Misses

I am very pleased with the staff and workmanship. One complaint: someone rummaged through my dash, console, and hatch looking for the lugnut to use for the tires. I had strategically, for safety and security, placed two pairs of sunglasses in the dash and the garage door opener in the console to find that everything in these compartments were topsy turvey because someone rummaged through these compartments and made a big mess. Had someone called me, I would have gladly told them where to find the lugnut. Please be sure the manager is aware that someone is rummaging through the vehicles without authorization. The customer should be called first. Suppose it wasn't one in the vehicle? They did find mine and they had to look good for it for where it was - I truly don't appreciate knowing that someone went through all my belongings in my vehicle. And . . . . it was put back in the wrong spot. When I arrived home, I had to look for the garage door opener as it had fallen to the bottom of the console due to the mess someone had made. In these instances, please call the customer first. I know I would certainly appreciate it instead of someone making a mess of my belongings.