• Prtty Awesome to deal with

It's a family owned dealership. They keep to their word and treat you like you want to be treated. Yes, I did buy a preowned car and would be glad to do it again. Thanks

• Stearns Ford

Stearn's Ford will always be my go to dealership and service center

Stearn's Ford will always be my go to dealership and service center

• Oil change

I arrived for my oil change and within 15 minutes my car had been taken back to be serviced. Once it was completed, the service person came and informed me my car was ready.

• Clyde Webster

The service people were very friendly and polite. The service people did the courteous act of holding the door open for me when we approached a door at the same time. I was recognized immediately when I drove my car to the service entrance. I was not kept waiting. I was questioned on whether I wanted to replace my battery when the staff found that my battery was in a unhealthy state. My service work was performed quickly, and they had me out in less than one hour. All the staff was personable.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Clyde! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• F 150

Completely 100 % satisfied with the service from Chad and the mechanic that repaired the sunroof and the other issues with my truck !!!

• 2010 Ford Focus Coupe repairs

Dealing with Stearns is always a pleasure. I have been dealing with you since 1997 and have never had a complaint.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Paula! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Used car purchase

Very friendly staff, not pushy, made the experience quick and enjoyable.

Very friendly staff, not pushy, made the experience quick and enjoyable.

• Nice and courteous!!

Easy - Theo and Delaine made things fairly easy to understand and arranging moving from one vehicle to another. Phil was helpful in the finance office. I have already suggested to one person about purchasing a vehicle.

• Great friendly service

Very pleasant; liked the new inside drop off. Service advisor Chad Black is knowledgable and up to date on problems with the Smallest of of items. He also has a great memory of for customer names and is sincerely interested in taking care of his customers.

• More great service!

As always, a good experience. I feel confident when I leave my vehicle in the hands of Stearns Ford for service!