1064 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bob King Kia from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience

This is the second vehicle that my wife and I have purchased from Bob King Kia in a year and a half. Both of our buying experiences with the dealership were excellent. Everyone went above and beyond our expectations to make us feel important and they truely care about their customers. We would recommend Bob King to anyone who wants a great car buying experience.

• Absolutely amazing!
    May 19, 2017

Justin aman said he would take care of me and he did! So happy i came to bob king kia! Will be back and tell my friends and family!

Bob King Kia

Welcome to the family, so happy that Justin was able to help you with your new KIA!! Enjoy!!

• Love my Kia

Justin Aman was our salesperson and he was FANTASTIC!! I love my new Kia Soul!! So glad "we went to Bob King Kia to but our Soul!!

• Great Experience
    May 13, 2017

Bob King Kia

I recently leased a 2017 Kia Sportage from Bob King Kia in Winston and could not be happier!!! Dennis Baldwin was the salesman that worked with me, and I could not have asked for a greater person! He was so knowledgeable about the Kia that I really did not have any questions left to ask before I made my decision. He filled me in on everything I needed to know right away. It was an easy decision to make. I am just so glad that I waited instead of going with another dealership! Dennis is always there to answer any questions I have which I so appreciate! Love this guy! If you are looking at this particular dealership, ask for Dennis. You will not be sorry-I promise!! Tell him Beth from Virginia says hi! 😄If he doesn't remember me right away, just say the one who kept you out all night getting the deal finalized, and as a result, owes your wife a bottle of wine! That is Dennis though. He makes sure you are taken care of and does not try to rush you through the process. If it takes all night, he is right there with you!! Much love goes to this guy!!! Loving my Kia Sportage!!!! Excellent choice for me!!!!

Bob King Kia

Beth from Virginia welcome to the BOB KING KIA family!! We are so happy that you guys drove all this way to become apart of our family!! Enjoy your Sportage!!!

• Excellent experience
    May 13, 2017

I only went to look at a Kia. However I was in need of a car . Justin's character was excellent he is a good person to talk to.

Bob King Kia

Welcome to the BOB KING KIA family!! We are pleased that you had an awesome car buying time!!

• Love My Kia Soul!!
    May 10, 2017

Bob King Kia

Stephanie!! SO happy for you! We are so glad you love your KIA soul!! Welcome to the family!!!

I just got my first New Kia Soul. My husband got a used Kia Soul and I loved his so I decided I wanted one. I went to Bob King Kia and Justin Aman was our salesman. He was fantastic!!! He helped us find the right Kia for me. He was not pushy at all. And if he had of been I would have walked out. I hate a pushy sales person. So if you looking for a new car go to Bob King Kia and ask to see Justin. You won't regret it!!!

• First car I brought
    May 8, 2017

Bob King Kia

So glad that you are a PROUD KIA FORTE owner!!!Terry is here if you need him for anything! Welcome to the Family!!

It was the most exciting day of my life. The people their are concerned about your needs and that you will be able to make your payments. They worked with my budget and I never thought a dealership was that concerned. Mr McCoy made it even more simple to buy a car.

Bob King Kia

• Great Service from Patrick!
    May 7, 2017

Bob King Kia

Hi Lori, welcome to the Bob King Kia family!! So glad Patrick was able to help you with your buying your car.

I called and spoke with Patrick, went down and drove the car, and closed the deal all in one day. Great service! He let me take the car and drive it and then bring it back to close the deal.

Bob King Kia

• I wanted a car that day and Justin Aman made it happen!!
    May 6, 2017

Bob King Kia

We are so glad that you found your KIA OPTIMA!! Super excited Justin was able to help you with that. Welcome to the family!

I've been to a few car dealerships before and always left without what I wanted. When I went to bob king kia, Justin Aman was very welcoming and helped us right away. I told what I wanted and the budget and he said okay no problem, I'll get what you need!! I love my 2016 Kia Optima!! Everyone at this location is very pleasant and treats you like family!!

• Terrible to women
    May 4, 2017

Bob King Kia

Bought this Kia soul new bought your extra warranty my wife has brought the car in 3 times for the same problem told her that the problem was her so on the 3rd trip I went in with her and raised cain showed it to the hostess no help 3 weeks and several phone calls and nothing I guess I'm going to have to show out again terrible terrible services especially to women

Bob King Kia

Good Morning, I am so sorry for your experience here at Bob King Kia. Can you please provide me with your contact info or call me at 336-724-3866( I am Stacy Walsh) I would like to let the Head of my service dept know about this as well as the General Manager. Thank you Stacy Walsh