• Purchase of newer used car

The staff worked hard to get us a vehicle in our time of need. When we did not qualify to lease they never stopped trying to help us out. They were able to find the right car as close to our price range as possible and we were able to leave in a New vehicle.

• Exceed expectations, smooth quick professional

Exceed expectations, smooth quick professional. leased a Cruze.

Exceed expectations, smooth quick professional. leased a Cruze.

• Not a very good experience

I went with all the intention of buying a used truck but the person who helped me wasnt good enogh to sell the truck, I had to asked all that i wanted to know because he didnt explained nothing to me.

On behalf of the Merle Stone Porterville Chevrolet team, we would like to extend our apologies to you for your last visit with us. We strive to ensure an excellent experience and we want to make things right. We would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about what happened and take steps to resolve this situation. Please contact insert email, phone if provided at your convenience. Sincerely, Joe Rivera, jason@stonechevy.com.

• Great Buying Experience!

I'll definitely go back to Merle Stone if I'm in the market for another Chevrolet vehicle. I have nothing but positive things to say about Josh Smith. He helped us find the right vehicle we were looking for. He was honest from the beginning and we did not feel pressured to buy anything that we couldn't afford. Thanks for the new Malibu at a great price.

• Great service!

Great service! Enjoying my new car. Buying process was very smooth and just needed to sign papers, everything was all completed and I did not need to wait forever as the dealership already preapproved my application. Everyone was friendly and the atmosphere was very relaxed and all questions were answered quickly and knowledgeably.

• Merle Stone Porterville

Junior Benavides came through and was there as planned and produced a quick sale for the price we agreed as advertised. He showed integrity and knowledge.

• Great service,knowledgeable sales and service team

All the staff at Merle Stone are wonderful to work with. Each and everyone of them are knowledgeable in their field.

• 2015 Chevy Tahoe!

Dave Gonzalez was great to work with. I've tried to buy a vehicle from Stone Chevrolet several times in the past and for one reason or another it just didn't happen. Dave made sure this would be the time I did purchase a vehicle from Stone. I recommend talking to Dave Gonzalez and Stone Chevrolet if you are in the market for a new vehicle!

• Great staff

I like how josh really worked with my budget, and did everything possible to ensure I bought my new Chevy home. Thanks Josh!

• Good Experience

My experience was perfect. I worked 12 hours, went to the dealership, filled out paperwork and was out in about 30 minutes or less. Perfect.