3.7
Average based on 4 reviews
  • Great experience!

Curtis and Charles were great to deal with. They were professional, courteous, and I got a good deal. The manager Charles, was up front, and gave us several options to choose from. Highly recommend!

• Two Thumbs Up¿¿

Mac and Pat. The whole team was the Best! Service and Quality. Yes I will recommend them!

• Stay away from this dealer

The sloppiest dealer I have seen. Their paperwork is the worst. I have done my negotiation and all my finacials ahead of the time, and the car was waiting for me yet it took me 5 hours to complete basic paperwork. On top of it, it takes forever for them to send licence plates,

• sold me a used lemon and they wont repair

They sold me a used acura tl and a day later the car broke down. They said they wouldnt fix cause it was not under warranty, an they tried to blame me by saying i didnt kno how to drive the car.