Rusty Wallace Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Disappointed
    September 15, 2017

I had a great buying experience sales person was awesome, finance was awesome. I was talked into getting ECP protectant on vehicle. I had other add o...ns also running boards, spray in bed liner all of which I should have had done prior to taking possession of vehicle. I scheduled for these to be done and took vehicle back. The ECP was not put on and I went three months before I noticed that something was not right with the finish. (I rarely drove the vehicle) I contacted dealership and they forgot to put it on since they were doing bedliner and running boards. I took it back to get the ECP put on which was put on half way. The dash was spotty and two toned as well as the seats where they did not wipe it I guess or spread it evenly. There were liquid pools in cup holders, door panels, the vents. They did not wipe it out of them which ended up causing chemical stains that still after 22 months I'm trying to get fixed. I took back again to have that fixed which they said they reapplied and vehicle looked good but mind you this is March and still cold out. In June I noticed sap on the roof which would not come off. Anyone knowing what ECP is it should have came off. Apparently the did not place ECP on roof this after it being done twice. Again took back and I was assured it would be fixed. The vehicle must be totally cleaned and detailed for ECP to be placed on it. Well when I got it back the sap was still on it and the ECP was placed over the sap sealing it in. Repetitive calls to ECP for a claim went unanswered for 9 months. Dealership was not helpful or apologetic and numerous times no calls where returned. 22 months later I'm still waiting for the coating and paint to be fixed. Had oil and tires rotated truck was detailed inside and out the previous day by a detail shop. When I got vehicle from dealership it had black grit in cup holders, door panels and seats. The had windows down which I would guess would be debris from inside shop with fans and air tools blowing it into truck. Two weeks prior to that I had order 200.00 floor mats and touch up paint. The wrong paint was ordered and the floor mats when I got back home the rear where marked wrong and were not mine and did not fit. It maybe just my luck but service and follow up after the sale has been the worse I've ever experienced. My brother worked for Ford and both my parents GM and I only buy american. I can say I will not return to this dealership again. Nothing has been made right on $40,000 + purchase.

• Great
    August 13, 2017

We were helped by Eric Caskey. He went out of his way to help us. Very friendly and professional. I will be buying my next car from Eric as well..

• Awesome
    August 12, 2017

I really appreciate the help given when buying my car. I give 5 star customer care to Kris Ammons and Rusty Wallace. . Very informative information.

• Looking to buy
    August 12, 2017

If I were to purchase a vehicle it would be at rusty wallace Chevrolet one because of the price but primarily because of Kris Ammons. He is what is ...needed in a salesman. Truth, honesty, and a desire to help you, not just try to put money in his pocket. Thank you Kris for your professionalism and knowledge and kindness

• Customer Service at Rusty Wallace
    August 11, 2017

The Service Department at Rusty Wallace Chevrolet are very friendly and helpful!

• New to town
    May 11, 2017

Very courteous prompt to my needs and look forward to continuing to do business with them

• number one chevy dealer in east tn
    July 11, 2016

they make you feel like one of the family that is very special now days closed on sunday the lords day of rest this means averything to my

• Awesome dealership to work with, NO PRESSURE!!!!
    May 4, 2016

You could not ask for a better experience, from the many emails to the final deal. Everyone that we dealt with went above and beyond our expectations ...to make us feel welcome and with no pressure. I would definitely recommend Rusty Wallace Chevrolet to anyone wanting a painless experience when it comes to car buying.

• Great experience puchasing my new Camaro.
    February 17, 2016

Great experience. Thank you! Will be doing business with them again. Very friendly people.

Rusty Wallace Chevrolet