Rusty Wallace Chevrolet

34 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 6, 2019

Everyone was extremely helpful and went above and beyond in assisting to repair my vehicle in service.

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us..., please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

August 27, 2019

Salesman was on point. Listened, offered suggestions and finished the sale.

Hello, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Until the next time we meet, take care!

August 27, 2019

I worked with Clay the internet sales guy. He was very friendly and helped me get what I was looking for. The dealership is very clean and well managed.... If you're looking for great customer service, a good selection of new and used vehicles and a comfortable experience, this is your place. I'm a happy customer...

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Clay and our team! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

August 12, 2019

The overall experience was very good. The process did not take a lot of time. Everyone was courteous and easy to work with.

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service... or another vehicle! Enjoy your new vehicle and if you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

July 9, 2019

I bought my Equinox at R. Wallace and have it serviced there. I'm pleased with the work and service. Don't expect to change any time soon.

Thank you for choosing Rusty Wallace Chevrolet as your first choice for all your automotive needs! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.... Take care!

June 25, 2019

Took truck in for oil change, tail light and wiper blades. Was told truck was too dangerous to drive because of a wheel bearing worn out and tires were... dry rotted. I was given a loaner car to drive and work was completed on my truck in three days (part had to be ordered). I was very pleased with the extra ordinary treatment. It was as if they were working on a family member's car.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! We are happy to hear that our team took great care of you during your visit. Please don't hesitate to reach out i...f there's anything additional we can do for you.

May 20, 2019

Everyone was very nice and Accommodating John and everyone else went above and beyond

John and our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you nee...d service or another vehicle! Enjoy your new vehicle and if you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

May 2, 2019

Everyone was very easy to work with. They were very helpful and made the truck buying experience easy and personable. I highly recommend Matt McMillan... as he made this process very easy and was very knowledgeable.

Matt and our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you nee...d service or another vehicle! Congratulations on your new truck and if you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

April 17, 2019

Truly a great bunch of folks. This is my second car I have bought from this Dealership. Myself or some member of my family have bought from every Rusty... Wallace dealership except the Nissan store.

April 17, 2019

Very friendly and helpful in the process of choosing a vehicle and then buying the vehicle.