• F-150

A very pleasant experience with helpful experienced sales men. The best dealership I have ever had dealings with.

Sandy and Brian, Thank you for doing business with us! Hope to see you again with your next purchase or service. Hope you are enjoying your new F-150!

• Citizen Car Shopper

Frant - thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are thankful to have Joanna on our team. We appreciate your business.

Joanna Falkner, Lewis Automotive's online representative was very helpful and responsive to my questions. She assisted me quickly, professionally and most importantly, politely! Thank You Joanna.

• Mr. Frederick Cearley

I bought a used Ford Ranger pick-up and on the way home had to stop for repairs. The vehicle was put on a hoist and I was shocked to discover that the vehicle had massive amounts of rust and had recently been sprayed over with undercoating. When I took the vehicle back for exchange, I got way overcharged for another vehicle. I talked to the manager and salesperson, they said there is nothing they could do. Something I can do! Never ever go there again.

• Came in to look, not expecing to buy

Thank you for stopping in and for choosing to do business with us! We appreciate the review!

Just visited the lot to look around. Gave a great price on my trade-in, and they had a car that fit what we were looking for, perfectly. Got a good deal, and the payments were less than expected.

• Saturday Feb 4

Thanks for the suggestion! We will look into that! Glad we were able to get you in and out on a Saturday. We appreciate the feedback!

The service and timing were good. Thank you for the refreshments - coffee and popcorn - in the waiting room. As a suggestion, it would be nice if the online scheduling calendar would include the Saturday times.

• Great customer service.

It was a pleasure buying our new Ford F-150 from Chris. He did a great job explaining the options and features of this pickup. We are very happy with this purchase.

Sallye - Thanks so much for doing business with us. We appreciate that you took the time to leave us a review. We hope to help you in the future as well!

• Customer Service Satisfaction

AJ & Penny - we appreciate your business! Thank you so much for trusting us with your family's vehicle needs!

Lewis Ford Service Department is the best I/we have ever experienced for many many years now. Sales is great to start things off, but it is the service after the sale that makes all the difference in the world. IT IS THE REASON that we keep coming back.

• F-150 Lariat purchase

The truck is amazing & Lewis Ford people can't be beat!

William - Hope you are still loving your new F-150! Thanks for leaving a review and for your business!

The truck is amazing & Lewis Ford people can't be beat!

• Owner

Great teamwork with Ford engineers to solve my issues

Don - Glad we could help you out! Thank you for your business!

Great teamwork with Ford engineers to solve my issues

Don - Glad we could help you out! Thank you for your business!

• Very pleasent atmosphere and friendly people.

They have always been so friendly and helpful with any problems I have had.

They have always been so friendly and helpful with any problems I have had.