Lewis Automotive

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• F-150
    December 1, 2012

A very pleasant experience with helpful experienced sales men. The best dealership I have ever had dealings with.

Sandy and Brian, Thank you for doing business with us! Hope to see you again with your next purchase or service. Hope you are enjoying your new F-150!

Lewis Ford in Fayetteville Arkansas
    March 8, 2018

We wanted to convey to Ford customers how much we like the Lewis Ford Family Dealership in Fayetteville Arkansas. My wife and I just purchased a 20...18 Ford Escape Titanium 4x4 right off the showroom floor. We have done allot of business with Lewis Ford and our sales person is the iconic Stan "the Man" McGuiness. We received a great deal on the vehicle we purchased from Lewis Ford. Lewis Ford backed us up with an extended vehicle warranty and gap insurance "Peace of mind." I would highly recommend anyone interested in buying a Ford vehicle to give this dealership a chance. They have treated us like a valued customer "Stan" and I know they will treat you the same.

Lewis Ford & iconic "Stan The Man"
    March 8, 2018

We wanted to convey to Ford customers how much we like the Lewis Ford Family Dealership in Fayetteville Arkansas. My wife and I just purchased a 20...18 Ford Escape Titanium 4x4 right off the showroom floor. We have done allot of business with Lewis Ford and our sales person is the iconic Stan "the Man" McGuiness. We received a great deal on the vehicle we purchased and Lewis Ford. Lewis Ford backed us up with an extended vehicle warranty and gap insurance "Peace of mind." I would highly recommend anyone interested in buying a Ford vehicle to give this dealership a chance. They have treated us like a valued customer "Stan" and I know they will treat you the same.

Poof Car is gone!!
    January 26, 2018

Every time they advertise a car you can call or go buy and it is the same song and dance. "Let me get with my team on that. Oh but here is one that is... 10,000 over your budget that will fit better". I have tried to buy at least 4 cars from them and it is always the same. Not once and I mean literally not once did they "have" the car they advertised. If you happened to have found one you hit the jackpot. I won't waist my time with them again.

Sales
    October 25, 2017

Emailed asking if a they still had a car I had seen online. Got a prompt response next day wanting to schedule a test drive at 2 certain times. I expl...ained I would call if I wanted to drive it. Then the endless phone calls began. Ended up having to block their number.

Sales Staff
    October 11, 2017

I found Leif Harriman to be very professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him if you're looking for a new car. He's a good person and very ...easy to deal with. Kudos to the Lewis Team.

Citizen Car Shopper
    May 12, 2017

Joanna Falkner, Lewis Automotive's online representative was very helpful and responsive to my questions. She assisted me quickly, professionally and ...most importantly, politely! Thank You Joanna.

Frant - thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are thankful to have Joanna on our team. We appreciate your business.

Mr. Frederick Cearley
    April 24, 2017

I bought a used Ford Ranger pick-up and on the way home had to stop for repairs. The vehicle was put on a hoist and I was shocked to discover that the... vehicle had massive amounts of rust and had recently been sprayed over with undercoating. When I took the vehicle back for exchange, I got way overcharged for another vehicle. I talked to the manager and salesperson, they said there is nothing they could do. Something I can do! Never ever go there again.

Came in to look, not expecing to buy
    February 13, 2017

Just visited the lot to look around. Gave a great price on my trade-in, and they had a car that fit what we were looking for, perfectly. Got a good ...deal, and the payments were less than expected.

Thank you for stopping in and for choosing to do business with us! We appreciate the review!

Saturday Feb 4
    February 7, 2017

The service and timing were good. Thank you for the refreshments - coffee and popcorn - in the waiting room. As a suggestion, it would be nice if th...e online scheduling calendar would include the Saturday times.

Thanks for the suggestion! We will look into that! Glad we were able to get you in and out on a Saturday. We appreciate the feedback!

Lewis Automotive