Crossroads Ford-Kernersville

Average based on 358 reviews
  • Replacement defective engine under warranty

I am very satisfied with Crossroads. I was very unhappy with Ford Motor Company and the extreme inconvenience they put me through and the hoops they put Crossroads through before they finally acknowledged they provided a defective engine (second time I've had a defective engine in a Lincoln) and honored their warranty. If you have any communication with Ford Motor Company, with regard to this survey, you can let them know of my dissatisfaction with them, their engineering department and the way they dragged their feet before acknowledging that they were at fault in providing a defective engine. I have told many people about this problem!

• response to request

ride by..saw 2003 250 super duty ford with everything I was looking for...asked about it. bought it because vehicle was in excellent shape, well taken care of by previous owner, no accidents and asking price was in my price range.

• Service

Great timely service here people. Honest down to earth people.

Great timely service here people. Honest down to earth people.

• Great service.

I brought my 2016 Ford Fiesta in for its first service and was extremely impressed with the level of professionalism and attention to detail that the ford service technicians provided.

Carlos, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Serviced 2016 F-150

I had oil changed & tires rotated on my 2016 F-150. It was the 10,000 mile check up. Good service. Friendly staff as always!

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Bill & Carolyn Sullivan! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Aaron is the BEST

My service advisor, Aaron Thore, did his usual outstanding job of taking care of me and my F150. Thank you Aaron!!! G. Barry Long

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with our staff here at Crossroads Ford of Kernersville! We're always here to provide outstanding service to all of our valued customers. Safe travels!

• Review

I purchased a Ford Fusion, the service was great, but I felt like I was pushed into getting that car, and it is not what I expected. But overall I like the car.

Kimberly, thank you for giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about the servicesyou received and thank you again for choosing Crossroads Ford of Kernersville!

• Respectful and helpful staf.

You listen carefully to what I tell you about my Focus. You are respectful and helpful. I will be seeing you soon again...(now that I am driving again after knee surgery).

• Excellent and efficient service

Transit Cargo Van...Excellent and efficient service...staff was very helpful

Transit Cargo Van...Excellent and efficient service...staff was very helpful

• Service Dept Review

We always strive to provide exceptional service to all of our valued clients. Thanks so much for choosing our dealership. Take care!

I came in for an oil change at a prearranged time Asked that it be done quickly since I was waiting for it and I have a bad back which makes the chairs in the waiting area uncomfortable. It was done in less than an hour and the car was brought back to the service desk for me to pick up. Very much appreciated. The facilities were being upgraded while I was there.