Tri-County Motor Co

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

New

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Great service, clean facilities, friendly

If they don't have just what you want, they will find it for you. Everyone that works there is very friendly. This is the only dealership we buy from,... since we moved here in 1987.

• False Advertisement For Cost of Labor.

Tri County Motor Co. ran an ad, for Wheel Alignment $ 59.99 special. I arrived and was there about Hour and half They came in and told me it would be ...another $100.00. So my car was torn down and if they put it back for me to drive off. I would have to pay them for one hour of work and go to someone else. So it would cost me the same. They should have told me up front before they tore down my car. So I had no choice but pay the amount in order to be able to drive my car off the lot. I have never paid over $69.00 and I could see $80.00 but the add said $59.99, and I also ask again before I arrived. I am on a fixed Income and that is a lot of money for me. So when they run an ad beware!!!!!!!!!

Tri-County Motor Co