Keystone Chevrolet

152 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 28, 2020

Not to bad for old version an looks of the car an the detailed view of the car is good. Hoping to get a car financined

September 28, 2020

Ryan Rodriguez was our salesman and he told us lie after lie. This place gives you the run around so badly, it's ridiculous. I didn't call him on his lies.... I just smiled. Brian was a lil better. We didn't end up with the car I wanted. Ty Ryan for making up financing information such as, quote "Any vehicle with 3rd row seating will have a higher car payment. Please. They get you in there and then force old inventory on you. I qualified for a certain amount but I was only allowed to look at 3 cars. Over 3 days. They wouldn't even show me a vehicle with 3rd row seating. Which was my one and only requirement. I see the good reviews for Ryan, I imagine those people fell for this scam and left happy with a new car. I told him how much payments I could afford. They were showing me $15,000 cars with an $800 a month car payment. I believe they do this in hopes to repo and resale. Don't go here. There's plenty of car lots.

• July 22, 2017

We want to give thanks to Danny Henderson and our salesman; Miguel Weiss for their expertise! I would recommend this team.. Travel to Sand Springs for... your next vehicle purchase, guarantee you will be happy! Call Miguel at 9187910602 or email him at mweiss@keystonechevrolet.com and tell him we sent you!

September 24, 2020

Bought a car about a month ago at Keystone Chevrolet and the experience was fantastic. I had bought another car here 20 years ago and it was a positive... experience as well. Today salesman Hootie Cheatham was my guide as we looked for a vehicle to fit my needs and budget. Hootie was very personable and had a great sense of humor. Most of all, he was patient and was willing to take the time to get it right. Everyone else that I met was very friendly. I’m very pleased with my purchase and will be referring my friends and family to Keystone, as well as shopping there myself for any future car needs.

September 18, 2020

Brian made, what is usually known to be a dreadful experience, a great one! We had so much fun just talking and laughing. We got a great deal and he was... so helpful in making sure we got what we wanted! Couldn’t ask for a better salesman!

August 3, 2020

Randy was the best salesman and got me in a new car!! Couldn’t be happier with my service!! Would definitely recommend!! Great service, and nice people!

July 11, 2020

I went to keystone Chevrolet to trade in my vehicle excepting to be turned away. My salesman was Josh McNeil. He got me into the vehicle i was wanting... and didn't push me into buying something I didn't want. I would highly recommend him.

April 11, 2020

Very professional and friendly salesman chad cummings went above and beyond expectations ! Very satisified with his knowledge of the vehicles as well as... the courtsey he showed. Excellent customer service

February 21, 2020

Arryson Gaines was our sales rep. He was extremely helpful in getting the car we wanted and got our payment perfect. He’s awesome! He was almost more... excited than we were. He was funny and made our experience one we will never forget. We would highly recommend him anytime. Thank you Arryson!

February 12, 2020

Salesman Josh McNeil did a great to find me a car I could get in that day. Service was quick and easy. Awesome first time car buyers experience