United Nissan

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 679 reviews

Call This Dealer

679 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of United Nissan from DealerRater.com

• May 13, 2012

The last time I purchased a car it was a pain, but United made it easy. I found my car online, set an app and bought the car.

Thank you for the great revIew, please contact me @ 702.207.8063 so i can give recognition to the people who provided you with a truly exceptional exp...erience as we try to do for all our customers.

April 22, 2018

I sold cars for twenty six years. I am amazed at this particular sales person. Fast, efficient and got my deal on my brand new car. This salesman was ...the best I've ever encountered. It proved no matter what your situation in your car buying may be, easy, tough, or even fearful. This salesman is a miracle worker. So for anyone needing to accomplish buying a car, where other salesmen won't care, this one will. Kudos to my salesman. Trust me, you"ll get your car hassle free.😊

April 12, 2018

First let me say that this review is based not on the whole of my experience with United Nissan, but on my recent experience with two of their teammat...es including Elsa Nava, the customer service manager. Recently I purchased a vehicle from United Nissan, and within just a few months experienced an investigation with the vehicle that I thought was important to bring to their attention. My initial experience when notifying the dealership was a poor one. It led me to write a very negative, yet very well deserved review. This is when Elsa became involved. She reached out to me and expressed her regret for the experience we'd previously had. She asked what they could do to make it right, and did everything in her power to try to arrive at a mutually agreeable solution. Together with another member of the United Nissan family, Elsa was able to assist my husband and I to reach a very fair solution to our situation. She and this other teammate treated us with respect and dignity, they apologized repeatedly for our prior experiences, and made it right in less than 24 hours. To Elsa and her teammate, we appreciate you more than we can express. Thank you for restoring our faith in United Nissan

April 3, 2018

This review is based not on the quality of our vehicle, but the treatment we received after bringing a concern to their attention regarding the vehicl...e we purchased only 4 months ago. I'll start by saying that I am a successful medical professional, a nurse, who has lived and worked in this community for more than 5 years. My husband is a disabled, decorated Navy Veteran. We are not the type of people to shrug our responsibilities on to others, or ask for anything but what is fair and just. As I mentioned, in early November 2017 my husband purchased a used 2012 Dodge Challenger from this dealership. We have no complaints about the mechanics of the vehicle and are quite happy with the purchase. However, last week on 3/24/18 at 2AM while driving to California for our honeymoon my husband lost control of the vehicle temporarily when the front driver's side tire shredded on a busy California freeway. Thankfully no one was hurt and we were able to get the car to the side of the road. Roadside rescue arrived and after a few hours we were back on our way. The following day we woke early and took the car to Firestone to replace the tire, certain that we must have picked up something on the road to cause the tire damage we witnessed. We were wrong. The professional at firestone came out to take a look at the shredded tire and was dumbfounded by what he saw. Now, my husband and I know nothing about tires or mechanics in general. This is why we purchase from accredited dealers and seek professional maintenance. What the firestone technition discovered was that each of the 4 tires on our 2012 dodge challenger purchased 4 months prior had DOT numbers that expired in 2006 and 2007. He explained that these dates are reflective of when the tire was manufactured, and that each tire had surpassed the 5 year expiration date BEFORE our car was even manufactured in 2012! They were already expired in 2012 when our 6 year old car was built! This is important because of the rate at which rubber degrades he explained, especially in an environment like Vegas with its temperature extremes. He was absolutely appalled that this was not noted and resolved upon inspection of this vehicle, or that these tires were placed on the vehicle by the dealer if that was in fact what happened. The tire specialist and his coworkers repeated multiple times that those tires should never have been sold with the vehicle. We purchased 4 new tires that day, and on the invoice these specialists documented their findings and concerns. Although we were presently out of state they highly encouraged us to take all 4 tires with us, and upon our return to Vegas, that we take their report and those tires to the dealership so that they would have an opportunity to make good on their error/ oversight. We did as recommended, and as of today we were notified that they are in the business of selling vehicles "as is" and as such will do nothing to compensate us for the cost of applying 4 safe tires to a vehicle they sold us with grossly expired, dangerous tires only 4 months ago. So my takeaway is that selling safe, road ready vehicles is NOT their top priority. Understood. We will be reaching out to the Department of Transportation, the BBB, our local news channels, every veteran' s welfare organisation and professional contact and social media outlet that we have to ensure that our story is heard. We will not be silenced, we demand respect and professionalism, and fair compensation for their gross oversight. Buyers beware, your safety is not their priority.

March 30, 2018

THE DEALERSHIP WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO SET ME UP IN A CAR I FELL IN LOVE WITH.SO VERY PLEASING.THANK YOU ALL!

January 26, 2018

It was an over all great experience me sotelo was very helpful and understanding to my needs. One of the friendliest sale man I've met. Great environm...ent friendly costumer service lady's.

January 23, 2018

Everyone was so friendly helping me get everything ready to buy my first car. Thanks to literally everyone at United Nissan!! I love my car :)

January 14, 2018

My experience at United Nissan dealership was wonderful. The customer service was great everybody was professional and very pleasant. They work with y...ou and explain everything in details so you will understand. My transaction with United Nissan was smooth and easy going.

December 12, 2017

Thank you to Sotelo, Dennis and the Gm at United Nissan they really help me make a Great choice now I???m driving a new Nissan Altima I couldn???t be ...happier and more secure with my choice!

December 8, 2017

Excellent customer service. Not too much hassle the staff are great! Verry friendly and feel at home dealership. Thank you for your service for being ...professional.

United Nissan