East Tennessee Nissan

Sunday 10:00am–6:00pm Closed
(888) 715-2945 (888) 715-2945

4.3

Good experience

Considering they were working on a skeleton crew due to the pandemic everyone was very nice and accommodating. They were very busy and over worked but still managed to make us happy as we left with my new baby.

Dealer response

Elizabeth, your satisfaction is our top priority. & We are thrilled that had a good experience. PLease don't hesitate if you reach out to us if you need anything in the future! We hope your'e still enjoying your car! Lindsey Towne Owner Loyalty Manager East Tennessee Nissan 423-587-2506 Lindsey.towne@etnnissan.com

Was a great experience was treated like a friend

I will do all my business with them from now on like I said I was treated like a friend not just another customer. The sales person who worked with me was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions without having to go back to the office to look something up which really impressed me. He made me feel very relaxed thru the whole process

1.3

False Advertisement

This Dealership advertises their cars as "Certified Pre-owned" and when you get there they tell you it is qualified for Certified and then wants to charge you another $895 and use it in their negotiations. Completely rigid, unlike any other dealership I have ever experienced and I have bought many cars.

1.7

Not a good experience!!!👎

Ask for a oil change and tire rotation ,that is all! I did receive an oil change and was charged for both oil change and a tire rotation! So here’s the rest of the story, I always Mark the tires L.F ,R.F , they didn’t rotate the tires! Period end of story! When I called he told me they probably couldn’t, because the best tires should be left on the rear of a fwd vehicle? So I called Goodyear,who I worked for for a little over eight years! They said rotation is the life of the tires,that who ever told me that didn’t know what he was talking about! I agreed! Todd read up on your tire recommendations and then speak! Only then!

This place is a JOKE

After an inquiry about a vehicle, I made an appointment to go there. Was sent an email, with the sale price, only to be told upon arrival...it was a mistake, and that is what the disclaimer in the ad is for. I drove an hour, wasted my time, all for an insultingly feeble excuse for getting me there.

Dealer response

We are so sorry to read this. We will make sure it does not happen again.

4.0

Price discrepancy

I was looking for a used Nissan Versa Note....they had one listed on their website for $ 11,458....which I thought was a good deal. Had an excellent test drive, and was given a fairly good price on my trade in. However when all was said and done...they had charged me not...$ 11,458 ...which their ad had as the selling price...but rather they had charged me $ 12,308, without any explanation. I feel like I have been given a bait and switch deal on the price.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

Got ripped off

Sold me a truck $8000 more than I should have paid. Now I’m stuck with a vehicle I hate. Have good credit and income but when I went to trade in , dealership told me I’d need a second co signer. Stuck now for the next 18 months. PURCHASE ELSEWHERE.

Dealer response

We are sorry to read this, Jodi.

4.0

Awesome service

Awesome service from T.j. Thank you for the beautiful Nissan Rogue.Financial was awesome too couldn’t expect anything better. Will buy here again for next purchase.

Dealer response

Thank you for the feedback, Jackie!

Me. Aaron

Was quoted 3 different prices on same car, when a practical deal was struck I was told that we were not even talking about the same car and the car in question had the wrong sticker in window.

Dealer response

We explained to Mr Aaron upon arriving when he asked about the price on the vehicle that we have just added accessories to several of our vehicles in inventory and that the salesperson had just put the wrong addendum in the vehicle he was looking at. We were even willing to discount the vehicle for Mr Aaron but he was not interested in the vehicle anyway.

Outstanding customer service!

I really enjoyed visiting your car dealership, today. Ted Powell and his boss Shannon made my car purchase experience exceptional. Thank you for your honesty and patience!

Dealer response

Thank you so much, Misty!