Crest Cadillac

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Excellent Service
    March 5, 2012

I have always been satisfied with the customer service and quality of work provided by the srvice department. They have gone above and beyond for me o...n two occasions. Each time I walked away happy to have chosen Crest as my dealership of choice to sevice my 2008 DTS. I think the high quality of service means more because of the cars value to me. It belonged to my father who passed away two years ago. He swore by Cadillac and told me to always have a car that "classy" serviced by the dealer. I see why now. What's even more impressive is the car was not bought at that dealership. So I had no connection or relationship with that dealer until I had to have an oil change. I enjoy being a second generation Cadillac owner.

• Cadillac Purchase
    December 19, 2017

Very pleasant experience. Staff was knowledgeable and helpful.

Alexis Maas, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Crest Cadillac! Come back and see us anytime. Have a wonderful day!

• customer service
    November 15, 2017

buying process was good(it good when you want to sale merchandise. services take too long oil change 2 1/2 hrs. ? I have bad experience with repair. n...ever again!

• Service on my 2017 Cadillac
    November 7, 2017

I was a great experience. Everyone was very nice. They all spoke to us, even if it was a hello.

Hi Timothy Grant, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Crest Cadillac. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Take care!

• perfect fit
    October 30, 2017

Crest Cadillac is always friendly, knows what you need and listen to you which lots of dealers do not when the client is a female. The service departm...ent treats all clients as friends not just clients. Crest is always neat and clean with several perks while waiting. I would tell anyone looking for a Cadillac to go to Crest. Their service department are great!

• Excellent Customer Service
    October 4, 2017

Recently we purchased a certified used SRX. There has been a couple of things that needed to be repaired which was covered under warranty. The servi...ce department took really good care of my wife when she took the vehicle in for repair. Work was performed in a timely manner and issues were resolved. Very friendly staff in all of our experiences.

• Oil change, window trim , back of seat
    September 8, 2017

Excellent would recommend Crest Cadillac to everyone.

Mike, thank you for the 5-star review. We are always happy to hear about your experience with us. Have a great day!

• Thanks
    August 18, 2017

Thank you to Ryan and Jake and Jay for always helping me out. @ Crest Cadillac

Tyler Marlowe, we really appreciate your positive review! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

• Service on my 2014 ATS
    July 28, 2017

Same day service unfortunately no loaner cars were available. I sat in customer service waiting area for several hous waiting. After waiting for a wh...ile inquired about my car and they said it was completed. I wish they would have got me however they did complete the services and no more issues with my car for now.

• Brenda Ingle
    July 10, 2017

My leasing experience was awesome and my Crest Cadalliac Leasing Agent was knowledgeable and found me the car best suited for me. Mr. Flowers was prof...essional and helpful.

Hello Brenda Ingle, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We will make sure to let Mr. Flowers know that you were happy with t...he experience. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Crest Cadillac