New 888-904-0827 Dealer Website
Used 888-860-7882 Email Dealer
Service 877-636-4337

Average based on 99 reviews.
  • Excellent Service

I have always been satisfied with the customer service and quality of work provided by the srvice department. They have gone above and beyond for me on two occasions. Each time I walked away happy to have chosen Crest as my dealership of choice to sevice my 2008 DTS. I think the high quality of service means more because of the cars value to me. It belonged to my father who passed away two years ago. He swore by Cadillac and told me to always have a car that "classy" serviced by the dealer. I see why now. What's even more impressive is the car was not bought at that dealership. So I had no connection or relationship with that dealer until I had to have an oil change. I enjoy being a second generation Cadillac owner.

• Beyond the problem

Best help because of Jay caring about me as a customer.

Best help because of Jay caring about me as a customer.

• Broke

Took my vehicle in to have the battery replaced and they did an excellent job.

Took my vehicle in to have the battery replaced and they did an excellent job.

• Excellent service in Sales

Thomas Simmons met as at the door and was personable and knowledgable. We decided to purchase the Cadillac CRX and love it. He quickly showed me the features of the car and once it was purchased he paired my phone. He even said I could come back anytime for more "lessons" on the cars features. We had one small miscommunication, but once we talked about it, they quickly resolved our issue. I would highly recommend Crest Cadillac for purchasing a vehicle. Also, be sure to ask for THOMAS, you will not be disappointed!!

• Expert Service - Jim Trumbo

My husband and I were searching for a car for our youngest who was turning 18 on Christmas Day. With only a short time to search and a somewhat limited budget for a first car; we were amazed as to the service provided to us by Jim Trumbo. Not only did he empathize with us, he treated us as if he really understood our concerns as to safety and located a car for us that I truly feel he would have purchased for his own child. I am amazed as to his professional service, the manner in which he chose to work with us and the personal attention to detail as to our needs and timeframe. Take the word of a choosey buyer - the service was outstanding. My husband and I, and our son, are thrilled with the purchase. Thanks Jim for your hard work and for making our son's dream come true. The Hall Family

• Good Job!!

Your service department is excellent. Friendly, professional and Jay went out of his way to ensure my car was ready when he said it would be. I try to have my car serviced on a regular basic. I am never pressured to do more then is needed.(As a female I appreciate that because I do not like someone trying to sale me something I don't need) The waiting room is always clean. My husband and I are considering buying a new car within the next 6 months and because of your excellent service department Crest is at the top of our list when we start looking. D

• Great sales experience and great service

Entire Sales and Finance Staff (specifically Murdock Calvin and Edith Thompson) were highly knowledgeable about their work. They fully explained to us everything we needed to know about both the new car and the finance. They are outstanding. Our entire experience was superb. The sales environment was warm and friendly. The new car was clean and filled up with gas upon delivery to us. Before we purchased the car we were given test drive. Our trade in experience was also superb. Overall, we were fully satisfied. Furthermore, we are satisfied with performance of our new 2015 XTS. We will surely recommend the dealership to our friends and other people. Keep up great job!

• Great service! Ryan Kimpton great!

Amazing service!! Almways a great experience! Ryan Kimpton is a great service person

• 2015 Cadillac Escalade

Friendly and great sales personnel. Salesman explained all the features of the vehicle well.

• Unannounced service visit

My vehicle remote controls stopped functioning. Because the owners manual said I should contact the service technician, I drove the 1 1/2 hour ride hoping they could solve my problem. I came into their service department completely unannounced. They were able to work me into their schedule and diagnose my problem.