Average based on 10 reviews.
  • Service recall for my 2010 Fusion

Brought my car in for a recall service procedure. Service advisors were very helpful and the recall procedure was performed as needed.

• Always a pleasure.

Always a pleasure to buy at Springdale Ford. No surprises. Easy to work with.

Always a pleasure to buy at Springdale Ford. No surprises. Easy to work with.

• Owner

Always a good transaction when dealing with this dealership.

Always a good transaction when dealing with this dealership.

• Walter Benson

Great service as always and very friendly. This is why I go back time after time for service or when I am interested in getting another vehicle.

• SERVICE DEPARTMENT

VERY PROFESSIONAL, HELPFUL, & COURTEOUS WILL BRING MY CAR BACK HERE FOR SERVICE ANYTIME.

• NEW EDGE IS AWSOME!!!!

Great sales team. Brandon and Verl made purchasing a vehicle a pleasant experience and they were easy to work with. Thanks again guys!!!

• custodial

Brandon moss is the best. I bought a few trucks from him long time friend also

Brandon moss is the best. I bought a few trucks from him long time friend also

• springdale ford review

always up fount with help or advice . was quick to repair auto. great service

always up fount with help or advice . was quick to repair auto. great service

• Friendly and Courteous Service

the people in the service department were very helpful and willing to schedule my appointment at a t time that fit my schedule. The works was completed on time and I was not pressured into doing anything extra.

• Great Service

I needed service on my Ford Fusion Hybrid and the dealer i purchased the car from was busy the day I needed service. They are partnered with Springdale Ford so they transferred me to the Springdale Ford service department and they were able to get me in when I needed the service performed. The service was performed quickly and the personnel were very friendly and polite.