• buying a 2017 ford fushion

AUSTIN, FERNANDO AND SCOTT WAS AWESOME. I WASN'T AND EASY SALE,YET THEY MADE IT EASY. THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL!

• Problem Resolved with our Ford Explorer

We have had problems with our Ford bogging down so we took it in to see if they could fix the problem. The problem appears to be fixed.

• Great Dealership

If you are looking for an enjoyable sales experience then go no further. I always cringe at the thought of even stepping foot on a car lot. Springdale Ford is different, they didn't hound me with phone calls and they treated me with respect. They worked around my schedule and stayed late for me to check out their vehicle and then for the sale.

• Service recall for my 2010 Fusion

Brought my car in for a recall service procedure. Service advisors were very helpful and the recall procedure was performed as needed.

• Always a pleasure.

Always a pleasure to buy at Springdale Ford. No surprises. Easy to work with.

Always a pleasure to buy at Springdale Ford. No surprises. Easy to work with.

• Owner

Always a good transaction when dealing with this dealership.

Always a good transaction when dealing with this dealership.

• Walter Benson

Great service as always and very friendly. This is why I go back time after time for service or when I am interested in getting another vehicle.

• SERVICE DEPARTMENT

VERY PROFESSIONAL, HELPFUL, & COURTEOUS WILL BRING MY CAR BACK HERE FOR SERVICE ANYTIME.

• NEW EDGE IS AWSOME!!!!

Great sales team. Brandon and Verl made purchasing a vehicle a pleasant experience and they were easy to work with. Thanks again guys!!!

• custodial