All New Chevrolet in Morristown

Average based on 23 reviews.
  • Great service, friendly staff, nice facilaties

I called first and the owner of the dealership answered the call. He told me they wanted calls given attention as soon as possible. We discussed the deal and agreed to a price if all we discussed was accurate. Within 30 minutes of our arrival at the dealership the deal was being processed as discussed.

• Great Service

Recently had an oil change and about 3 recalls and was treated fairly and cordially by everyone at the dealership. Will recommend. Thank you.

• Awesome Place!

I felt so welcome as soon as I entered the front door. I love Chevrolet vehicles in general, so I loved being able to walk around and look at some merchandise. I appreciated the friendliness of the staff & the comfortability I felt while being there. I will definitely come back if another issue arises with my car.

• Service

Everyone was very friendly and courteous. Will definitely return and recommend to others.

• Great Service Department

Called for scheduled maintenance on our 2015 Tahoe LTZ. Had a great experience as a first time customer and plan to continue our vehicle maintenance there in the future. Service Manager (Bobby Wisecarver) provided the best time to bring our vehicle in and that was monumental to me. GREAT JOB to everyone in the service department for the satisfaction that you strive to bring to your customers.

• Helpful Service. Clean Facilities

Staff was very helpful in service department. Had a long wait and the car is not completely fixed yet but they were very nice & efficient.

• 04 GMC ENVOY / REPAIRS

Very friendly, fast service and reasonable pricing. Would definitely go back and recommend to others.

• Nice people & great service!

I had a very pleasant experience with my visit. Tanner was professional and helpful and got my work done in a timely manner. He was very courteous and friendly. All in all, a good visit!

• Great dealership, good people

Everyone was very courteous and made the process go well. The only thing that I did not like was the time that it took to get all the paperwork done. Need to speed this process up some how. Other than that I am very satisfied with the dealership.

• Recall repairs done -

I must comment Morristown Chevrolet and especially Service Manager, David. He is very knowledgeable about the HHR Chevrolet recalls and informative. (Made getting the repairs done much easier).