• Well worth the drive

Well worth the drive. Was looking for a low mileage red Camaro ragtop. Couldn't have found a better deal. Car had super low mileage, in perfect shape. Drove from Van Buren to pick it up. Papers were ready when we got there and we were on our way within 30 minutes. Will definitely return to this dealer. Fast, friendly staff!!!

Susan, We enjoyed serving you. We try to make the online shopping and purchase seamless. We look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you, Team Ben Eddings

• GMC Sierra 3500

I loved that the owner was willing to come out on the lot and talk to me and deal with me on my trade in and price of the new vehicle. VERY IMPRESSED!!!! I will definitely come back to Ben Eddings again.

• 2017 GMC DENALI HD TRUCK

Best customer service we have ever had. Very impressed with the whole dealership. Will recommend to friends and family.

• friendly, low pressure service

This was our third experience at Ben Eddings. All of them have been positive. From the first contact with sales (Wyatt) to the paperwork at the end (Tracy), and then the service (Austin), we were treated with respect and assisted in finding a vehicle that satisfied our need within our budget.

• Great folks. Very responsive

I wanted to evaluate whether to purchase a new work truck or make repairs to my current truck. The dealership provided the a price and financing terms so I could make an informed decision. I told them why I was making an inquiry and they were still very helpful even though they new I might not buy a new truck. Turns out I did not. I have purchased other autos from this dealer, their service is great. When I do purchase a new truck it will definitely be from Ben Eddings.

• Friendly, Fair and Fun Dealership

We've been buying cars from Ben Eddings Auto Group for over 30 years and we have NO complaints at all. We've bought both new and used vehicles, and no matter what you buy, they treat you like a valued friend, like you really matter. The guys and gals in the front office are great. The guys in the shop are great. No complaints.

D&P, You are a valued friend. We appreciate your amazingly loyalty for over 30 years. It is people like you that make what we do such a joy. Thank you, Team Ben eddings

• Best service around!

We have been customers for several years and have always had the best service. To us, they are not just a car dealership but family.

Devito, We consider you to be family as well. We always enjoy getting the opportunity to serve you. Thank you, Team Ben Eddings

• Excellent Experience

Thank you Mark for the wonderful review. Team Ben Eddings

Jeff Sanders was wonderful to work with during our recent purchase of a vehicle. The entire staff was extremely helpful during the entire process. I would definitely recommend you call Jeff Sanders at Ben Eddings.

Thank you Mark for the wonderful review. Team Ben Eddings

• Why go anywhere else?? The best!

Utah, We are happy you chose our dealership to play a part in Hannah's Christmas. We appreciate your loyalty. Thank you, Team Ben Eddings

Our experience has always been great with Ben Eddings Auto Group. They treat us like family and always go the extra mile to find what we are looking for and they are always ready to help. Jeff, Todd and Trey were awesome! Jeff thanks for driving to Springfield and going the extra mile. Hannah had a wonderful Christmas!! Ben and Todd always treats us like his family. Thank you so much!

• Best Folks Around!

Joan, WOW, thank you for such an amazing review. You are a priority to us. We appreciate you greatly. Team Ben Eddings

We have done business with Ben and Jeff exclusively for years and years. Every person at this dealership is top notch! From the front desk to the service department and beyond-their customer service cannot be matched. They treat me like I'm their only priority for the day when in reality I know they are overrun with so many other customers that think the same thing!! Just can't beat these folks! Hands down they are just the best!