3.0
Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Huge Smile on my Face

The team members at Ramsey Motor Company and the experience I had while purchasing my new Jeep far exceeded any previous experience I have had when purchasing a car. From the owner, Ronnie Ramsey, to my salesperson, Evan Hale, all the way to the business manager, Jason Sipes, each treated me like I was his only customer of the day. They were friendly, thorough, patient, and at no time did I feel pressured to make a quick decision. Having done my research and shopped around on-line, I knew exactly what I wanted, and they were able to match me to the perfect vehicle as well as compete with any of the prices I had seen previously. In addition to the Jeep's pricing, Mr. Sipes was able to compete with any other lenders when it came time to look at my financing options. I left Ramsey Motor Company driving the Jeep that I wanted, making a payment that was within my expectations, and wearing a HUGE smile on my face. Thank you, Ramsey Motor Company team!

• Dissappointed

Failed to resolve minor issues in a timely manner.

Failed to resolve minor issues in a timely manner.