New 888-864-3209 Dealer Website
Used 866-441-4107 Email Dealer
Service 866-441-4481

Average based on 7 reviews
  • Baltz Chevy---great to work with

fast and pleasant trade-in and buying experience! Thanks!

Thank you for your business Michael, it was our pleasure to help you out. Please feel free to contact us for any of your vehicle needs.

fast and pleasant trade-in and buying experience! Thanks!

• Purchased used Truck through Jamey

Purchased used truck , smooth , no pressure process .

Purchased used truck , smooth , no pressure process .

• Baltz Chevy in Pocahontas,Ar

Awesome experience. They made us feel comfortable and appreciated. The dealer showed us exactly what we needed. We never felt pressured or overwhelmed. I'm glad we stopped at Baltz's.

• Baltz Chevrolet buying and after care

we were treated very well felt at home while waiting for the service to be done to our car the car went back for service at the time we were told did not have to wait this team is a five star team same as when we purchased the car from them just a great bunch of folks to deal with if you are in the market for a great car at a great price and followed by great service after purchase these are the guy's you need to see they will put you in one and take care of you after with all service needs they are as willing to help with service as they are to sell you the car.

• car review

great experience, very quick and easy to get along with

Thank you for the great review. We look forward to more great experiences.

great experience, very quick and easy to get along with

Thank you for the great review. We look forward to more great experiences.

• Great cars, honest salespeople, Curteous Service

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure dealing with you and look forward to doing business with you again.

From the salespeople to the manager to the finance manager, they were all very courteous and helpful. I hadn't car shopped for over 10 years and was a little scared and apprehensive. Everyone I dealt with was honest, made things easy to understand, and even though it was obvious I wasn't rich, they treated me with respect. I am more than pleased with my car, and the dealership.

• Friendly Fast Dependable Service

Could not ask for a better service team. My vehicle was taken care of and back to me as promised.