Average based on 7 reviews
  • Great Experience

Very helpful, didn't feel pressured, friendly service

Very helpful, didn't feel pressured, friendly service

• customer service

Central Ford people repaired my Sync system so I could continue to make hands free calls.

• Best Buys @ Central Ford

Sell staff do a great job with the information process and if they don't have what you want in stock they will get it ASAP. The service department are on top of every step of the vehicles repair and or service work needed.

• Best dealership

Good selection of inventory and very helpful. Was in and out of there with my new car in less than 2 hours

• Thank you so much!!

Always a pleasant expeierence at Central Ford. Very professional and genuine. They have always been so good to me and treat me like family. I would definitely recommend anyone to Central Ford. I will continue to come here for all my purchases and maintence! Great job!!

• Esape

Great friendly service, knowledgeable, convenient location

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience here at Central Ford, Carmen! Take care!

Great friendly service, knowledgeable, convenient location

• Fantastic Service!

I went to Central Ford looking for a nice used car. I found the vehicle that I wanted at a price lower than the big city dealerships. I actually bought my car for less than the Kelly Blue Book Value. The car is perfect! Seriously, it's like new! My salesperson (Dale) was so easy to talk to. He patiently answered all of my questions, and I never felt like I was being rushed. Super-friendly! Recommended!!