• Amazing Christmas!

We purchased a car for our son for Christmas from Nate at Central Ford. He went above and beyond to make sure we got exactly what we wanted at a great price and in time for Christmas. Thank you!

• Oil change

A great place to bring your car to be check and repair.

A great place to bring your car to be check and repair.

• Quick Lane

And excellent experience from the first phone call to the end. The best experience I ever had purchasing tires.

• Central Ford Sales and Service

Bought a new F-150 with the usual great satisfaction in price and accomodations. Nate White, the General Manager always does a great job making sure I am happy with the vehicle and price. I have bought numerous Ford Vehicles from Central Ford. This particular vehicle was located from another dealer and had a little problem in the tires / wheels when it arrived. Central Ford took great care in fixing the problem and making sure I was happy. I remain 100% satisfied with all the staff at Central Ford. Most of them know me by name and are always friendly. If you haven't tried Central Ford lately, give them a shot.

• Great

Awesome great. Very happy and glad I bought my car from Central Ford in Ahoskie North Carolina

• Norbert Watts

Nate always has helped us. I would highly recommend Nate and Central Ford.

Nate always has helped us. I would highly recommend Nate and Central Ford.

• F-150

all was good. very nice people work in the service deportment

all was good. very nice people work in the service deportment

• Ford F 150 Purchase at Central Ford

Recently purchased a new F150 from Central Ford in Ahoskie NC. This is home-town service in a small community that provides excellent service and a very competative price. I have purchased several Fords from Central over the years and I keep coming back. Their price is always in line with the "Big Boys" in larger cities, and the service is always friendly. They located the truck I wanted- I committed to it on Friday and drove off in it on Monday. Could not beat the experience.

• Customer review Lincoln MKS

Dale was excellent to work with and was not pushy.

Dale was excellent to work with and was not pushy.

• owener f150 truck