4.4
  • Awesome Dealership!

Outstanding....Everyone was courteous and helpful. Came in to buy a used car because our family vehicle Was on its last leg. A couple of hours later, I'm driving off on a brand new Chevrolet. The Cruze is great and will give us the kind of gas mileage we really need right now. Thank you, Classic Chevrolet.

Thank You John! I am pleased to hear that you had an amazing experience here at Classic Chevrolet. We look forward to doing business with you for years to come. Make sure you send all of your family and friends out here to see us.

• Wowza

What wonderful customer service and amazing facility! I was so impressed by all the options that Classic Chevrolet had. Colt Morgan helped me find the perfect vehicle and let me say I am not an easy woman to please, but he was incredibly patient and answered all my questions with mastery and ease. I'm so glad they have an amazing staff that is so knowledgeable about what they are selling. It was truly an amazing car buying experience! Thanks Classic!!

• Used car sales

Called used cars told salesman my budget said he had a truck in my price to buy outright then called back n said it went to auction then said he had 2 trucks not listed yet but wanted me to come in and run my credit I said no not out of my budget then he called back n said he had 2 more but it was higher n wanted me to come in so he could run my credit I won't do business with pushy salesman who won't listen

• supervisor

great. I will return again for service in the future.

great. I will return again for service in the future.

• Horrible experience

Pushy and treat women like they have no clue and have no idea how to buy a car without a man with you.

• Service

Fast and friendly service from Ed and the Team at Classic

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, David Hottel. We always love to receive great feedback.

Fast and friendly service from Ed and the Team at Classic

• Good Service Department

Service department is always cordial. Sometimes it seems slower than it should be but they seem to do a good job.

Frederick Peters, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Chevy Trax

This is the third vehicle we have purchased from Classic and I am very happy with the service I received.

Thanks Fred Buff, for leaving us this response. You really made our day today.

Thanks Fred Buff, for leaving us this response. You really made our day today.

• cmankm

Ok they never called and told me my car was ready so ok had to assume

Thanks for the feedback, Chick Tip. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Classic Chevrolet, Inc..

Ok they never called and told me my car was ready so ok had to assume

• Bad service

Super hot day after 30 minutes couldn't get any help, bald headed guy said we don't have any good used vehicles, they were having push to sell new cars, didn't want to help senior citizens with cash in hand. Bought new car there 20 years ago never again. If you want bad help go there.

Hi Slueth, we appreciate you taking the time to respond. The staff at Classic Chevrolet, Inc. take our reviews very seriously. We'd like the opportunity to make this up to you, so if you're willing, please contact our manager at (888) 627-6039. We hope to hear from you.