New 866-838-6803 Dealer Website
Used 888-726-2513 Email Dealer
Service 888-698-4140

Average based on 189 reviews.
  • Awesome Dealership!

Outstanding....Everyone was courteous and helpful. Came in to buy a used car because our family vehicle Was on its last leg. A couple of hours later, I'm driving off on a brand new Chevrolet. The Cruze is great and will give us the kind of gas mileage we really need right now. Thank you, Classic Chevrolet.

Thank You John! I am pleased to hear that you had an amazing experience here at Classic Chevrolet. We look forward to doing business with you for years to come. Make sure you send all of your family and friends out here to see us.

• Jerry green

Great price great people car was clean and in the showroom when I picked it up. They met me at th airport and took me to the dealership.

• Was not happy at all. Was lie to

I was told I was approved I ask to make sure did not want to take truck home if it was any doubt I was told it was a done deal. Was call at 3:00 today to say it was not. That's not right they should had said from the beginning if they had any doubts

Dianne We do everything we can to possibly assist our customers in acquiring financing, from time to time the bank reverses their decision and our hands are tied. We are sorry that we were unable to help at this time

• Satisfied customer.

Service was timely and cashier was friendly. A service rewards incentive like, 10th one is free would be nice.

• Great Service Department

The guys in the service department do a great job as always!

The guys in the service department do a great job as always!

• Very well organized

My car was serviced in a prompt manner and my questions were answered by the service manager.

• Awesome service

They are always speedy and kind. Never have a problem their. Wouldn't go anywhere else

• Recent purchase experience of 2015 Malibu

We love the car (2015 Malibu 1LT). Our sales representative was competent and courteous. Only problems were that the final payment and TTL amounts continued to increase/decrease a bit from original figures: we've come to expect that from previous experiences with automobile purchases. Still waiting on the floor mats that were promised as part of the deal, and a copy of the window sticker that was removed by someone before we took delivery of the vehicle (as is directed to only be removed by the party taking delivery of the vehicle. Sorta like the tags on furniture, etc...

• Great Service EVERYTIME

I have always received GREAT service. I have been trading at Classic for several years and plan to continue.

• Retired