Joe Mahan Ford Lincoln

• Fixed my explorer

Very good! Fast service ! My car was making a weird noise .took it in .found out it was a warranty fix.didn't take long and they figured it out. Only took about an hour to fix.

• service

Always been very happy with my service done on both of our vehicles

Always been very happy with my service done on both of our vehicles

• Great Customer Service

Great customer service. The dealership provided me a car to drive while my car was in the shop for warranty repairs. This was very helpful.

Amy, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know!

• Joe Mahon Ford

I had my car worked on as usual and as usual it was strictly business.Joe Mahon Ford is very serious and very professional, they get right to work, they don't miss what they are working on, and they perform every job they are paid for.This time I got a new alternator, the usual oil change and as usual they did a good job.

• the works service for F-150

keep up the great work. Very friendly people to deal with.

keep up the great work. Very friendly people to deal with.

• Return Customer

been customer since Joe Mahan began dealership We have been s return customer

been customer since Joe Mahan began dealership We have been s return customer

• Joe Mahan Ford

The Service Department treated me as family. I have never seen any Dealership treat me as well as Joe Mahan Ford in Paris, TN 38242. They are the best.

We really appreciate your warm review of the team here at Joe Mahan Ford. We are more than happy to be of service and hope we may continue to be for many years to come.

• REPAIRS MADE

THE SERVICE DONE SEEMS TO HAVE TAKEN CARE OF THE PROBLEM, TIME WILL TELL

THE SERVICE DONE SEEMS TO HAVE TAKEN CARE OF THE PROBLEM, TIME WILL TELL

• Great service!

MKX service was quick, friendly, and did a great job!

MKX service was quick, friendly, and did a great job!

• Great servic, clean friendly, timely

We are happy you found us so helpful! Again, we appreciate your recommendation of Joe Mahan Ford and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Just great as always. Our only complaint that was when making the appointment we did not get Steve or Marty and the young man we did get had some problems focusing on what my husband was telling him about name, make and so on.