New 888-335-7438 Dealer Website
Used 888-905-7044 Email Dealer
Service 877-347-6145

• Awesome!

Mason New was great!! He didnt pressure my wife and I and he found the vehicle she wanted, a gmc Terrain and I love my "Dodger Blue" Camaro as well!!! Thanks Mason!!!

• Sue's experience at Suburban Chevrolet

I've never had a bad experience at this dealership . It's not convenient for to have my service done there , but I make the drive because of the service .

• Satisfied Customer

The entire process was professional and timely; completely satisfied.

The entire process was professional and timely; completely satisfied.

• Not very user friendly

Used cars.com to get ahold of this dealership. I didn't receive a email that showed interest in my needs for days after and even that it was to say" just contact me at this number" .. I used cars.com for the email service due to the fact I work days and can't coraspond over the phone

Hi Angel, we sorry to hear about your low-star experience. We take pride in maintaining excellent business relations. If you're willing, please reach out to our general manager at your earliest convenience. We'd appreciate the chance ensure more positive results moving forward. Suburban Chevrolet, Inc., (888) 903-0797

• Chevy Traverse

Jerry was able to get my wife in the exact car she wanted with the notes I can afford. Thank you Jerry!

Thank you, Mike, for your glowing review. We're thrilled to hear that you found Jerry so helpful. We hope to continue to serve you and your wife for many years to come!

• Took the plunge!

Zach was very helpful over the weeks of deciding if we wanted to take the plunge! He is great to work with. Great experience!!

Hi Connie, we appreciate your kind words. It's great to know that you enjoyed working with Zach. We hope that you'll consider us again!

• Easy Deal

Jake was a great salesman. Easy deal, best we've ever had! We have really enjoyed working with everyone. Jake is honest and informative.

• Can get it done!

We thank all of you for everything you've done for us. We couldn't be happier and we will refer you to everyone.

• Great Car!

We had a wonderful experience. Great car! Good price! Great people! We will be back to here to buy again.

• Outstanding Service!

Suburban Chevrolet went out of the way to make us comfortable and give us a great deal. Joe Taylor is an excellent Manager we recommend him to work with. Our salesman "Lil" Mason New did a great job as well. Thanks for a great experience!