• Awesome!

Mason New was great!! He didnt pressure my wife and I and he found the vehicle she wanted, a gmc Terrain and I love my "Dodger Blue" Camaro as well!!! Thanks Mason!!!

• Suburban Chevrolet Service

Great customer service from Drew, the service advisor. Service was fast and performed professionally.

• Great Service

We were extremely pleased with the all round experience @ Suburban Chevrolet. We found the vehicle we needed, the process was smooth and without sales pressure. We have had one visit to the service dept., and the service was great.

• Saburban Chevolet

Buying the truck was great. I bought a warranty in finance, but come to find out it does not cover everything.

• New car sale

Jake was our salesman he was very friendly the buying process was quick and smooth.

• My experience with Suburban Chevrolet

It was a pleasant experience.Salesmen were knowledgable an d courteous

It was a pleasant experience.Salesmen were knowledgable an d courteous

• Excellent

Brandon was very knowledgeable and a great help! He took the time to keep us informed of the process and explained to us an issue we are having with the truck.

• Worst dealership ever for customer service

Worst customer service from thesalesman, to fianance manager to used car sales manager. Caught finance trying to increase my interest rate by 2% as well as the dealership increasing price of the car after a deal was already done

• Oil change and tire rotation

Not good. Called several times and could not get through to service dept. Left message for service department to call back. They never got message. Service person did go directly to phone people and addressed the issue. We talked again later in the day and seemed like everything was fine.

• Sue's experience at Suburban Chevrolet

I've never had a bad experience at this dealership . It's not convenient for to have my service done there , but I make the drive because of the service .