Average based on 56 reviews.
  • Awesome Experience

We loved how easy the process was, how helpful Larry Smith, and how hard David McAlvain worked to get us the payment we were looking for. I will def be back to buy in the future.

• Amazing Experience

I recently bought my first car from Jerry McCoy. It was a great first time experience with him and all of the staff I dealt with. They are stand up people and did everything they could to help me out.

• Satisfied Customer

I bought a new 2016 F150 Laramie from Loren Longcrier. My experience was one of the easiest car buying experiences I have had. I made some requests for options, Loren looked for what I was requesting and had exactly what I wanted on the lot. He also added a couple of options I really desired. A great buying experience. Thank You, Loren.

• Service was excellent thanks Gary Wise

After months of nothing but trouble with my company service truck Ford F-250, the front end was creating a major shake after hitting a bump, Gary stuck it out and got my truck in great running condition, without a doubt best service guy around!

• GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT PLACE!

I HAD ANOTHER GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH JACK KISSEE. THIS IS MY SECOND TIME BUYING A CAR FROM THEM.

• My 2016 Ford F150

Annette and David at Jack Kissee Ford in Claremore made my buying experience very enjoyable and stress free! Love my new truck!

• Great people, great environment

Easy, no hassle environment and very accommodating. Talk to Larry! He's the man. .

• Very satisfied

We were very pleased with the service we received, especially from our sales person Annette. They had sold the original vehicle we were looking at, but she found another one just like it & they had it there for us within 24 hours. Very satisfied with every one we dealt with.

• Courteous treatment, clean facility , respectful

I purchased a new Ford Escape. I am pleased with the service and courteous way I was treated. I was treated with respect by the salesman, Larry, and feel comfortable in returning with questions , should I have any

• Mike Anderson is an excellent rep for Jack Kissee

I have purchased 3 vehicles from Jack Kissee Ford. Mike Anderson is my salesmen and I highly recommend Mike. I would not purchase any vehicle with out Mike as my salesperson. He is very courteous, respectful, cares about the customer, and is a straight shooter.