Average based on 19 reviews.
  • Great service experience!

From the time I pulled into the service drive it was a refreshing experience. Kieth greeted me at my car and got me checked in, then showed me to the waiting area that feels like the couch in your own den. I was extremely happy with the service preformed on my car and the fact that the work was completed within the estimated time frame they provided. I will definitely be coming back here from now on. Thanks Reidsville Nissan!

• Best Vehicle Service Department!

Best Vehicle Service Department I have ever been to! Sean in Service is excellent at his job! If you need service, come out to Reidsville Nissan!

• Friendly Faces!

I enjoy being greeted by some friendly face whenever we visit the dealership! Service is as expected and I appreciate the honesty of the extra services I need!

• Very Happy!

I am very happy. The service department is very helpful, professional and polite! I will continue to take my vehicle into them for service!

• Great Dealership!

Great dealership with friendly and helpful staff! I would recommend them to anyone looking a car! Try Reidsville Nissan first!

• Feels Like Home!

They always make you feel so comfortable! There is always popcorn and beverages. I drive 45 to here for my needs even though I have a Nissan dealership closer to where I live!!!

• Everyone is GREAT!

Everyone is great and they always get me in an out FAST as soon as I arrive!

Everyone is great and they always get me in an out FAST as soon as I arrive!

• Great Service!

Great service, great staff, and a great price! Go Reidsville Nissan!

Great service, great staff, and a great price! Go Reidsville Nissan!

• Just bought a BEAUTIFUL car!!!

I just bought a beautiful car from Reidsville Nissan last week!!! They were very nice and helpful! I am recommending them to all my friends and family. Don't waste you time at places like Crown in Greensboro, come to Reidsville Nissan and get treated like FAMILY!

• Great Experience!!!

Great staff, very helpful and friendly. I don't regret buying the car I just purchased from here! Overall a great experience!