• Best service center in the area

I have heard mixed reviews personally over the past few years and honestly this is truly one of the best dealers in the area. Chris from parts is very professional and is extremely knowledgeable. He knows many suppliers in the area and will always go above and beyond to make sure the customer is satisfied. The service center is frequently booked, so sometimes it may be difficult to get scheduled in quickly but it is truly worth it. I would definitely call in advance to get service scheduled. The shuttle driver is very friendly and knows the area very well. I see him around town and is a great representation of Advantage Ford and of Ford Motor Company. I genuinely feel the service team here goes above the calling of duty to make sure their prices are competitive and customers are satisfied.

The_cre8r, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• Unsatisfactory

Very slow poor service. Cashier has poor attitude. Won't be back

Very slow poor service. Cashier has poor attitude. Won't be back

Thank you, Mike, for sharing this recent experience with us. Our manager would like to help turn your lackluster experience around. If you're willing, please contact our manager at (252) 492-5011 to discuss what we can do to help.

• I really enjoy Advantage Ford!

I would recommend Advantage Ford in Henderson North Carolina to anyone.

I would recommend Advantage Ford in Henderson North Carolina to anyone.

• Excellent Service

The service Lady was great she resolved my issues and Mr Branch always insures that I am happy and satisfied.

• As always, the best

We always appreciate feedback from our clients, Leonard. We hope to be of service to you again down the road!

Marc and the crew took care of my "going" flat rear tire. Did the right fix using a patch on the inside instead of just plugging the tire. Thanks for the quick service and the ride home.

• oil change

I had a friendly and curtious service, all staff was nice and helpful.

I had a friendly and curtious service, all staff was nice and helpful.

• Customer service

I have always received good service from this dealership. Staff is always helpful.

• Great service

2016 Fusion. The service was wonderful & the staff was very helpful

2016 Fusion. The service was wonderful & the staff was very helpful

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

• Great Service

The staff was very helpful, they were able to set up an appointment and stayed in contact with me until everything was completed.

• 2016 Ford Fiesta

They was very helpful in helping us buying a car. They made it very easy in buying a 2016 Ford Fiesta.