Newton Nissan

Friday 9:00am–8:00pm 7:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–8:00pm 8:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
2024 state dealer award View 27 awards
2024 state dealer award 2023 state dealer award 2022 state dealer award 2023 regional dealer award 2023 national dealer award 2021 state dealer award 2020 state dealer award 2017 state dealer award 2016 state dealer award 2022 national dealer award 2015 state dealer award 2014 state dealer award 2013 state dealer award 2021 national dealer award 2020 national dealer award 2017 national dealer award 2016 national dealer award
2024 consumer dealer award 2023 consumer dealer award 2022 consumer dealer award 2021 consumer dealer award 2020 consumer dealer award 2019 consumer dealer award 2018 consumer dealer award 2017 consumer dealer award 2016 consumer dealer award 2015 consumer dealer award

(11,527 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Newton Nissan from DealerRater.

Excellent friendly service!

Jon treated me like family and made sure I was comfortable every step of the process. He was very attentive to me and made this process very smooth and stress free.

Great buying experience and better prices

Nick Tice was great with everything. Worked really hard for us and got the deal we were looking for . Can’t beat Newton for Titans !

Above and Beyond Service!

I can not say enough nice things about Newton Nissan and Daryl. We had a wonderful experience. Every step of the way was above and beyond. We have a new baby coming in May and can not wait to bring her home from the hospital in our new Rogue. We are very thankful for the service of Daryl, the friendly staff at Newton Nissan, and also their wonderful facility. This is my second vehicle purchased and Newton and I will definitely be back in the future and I will send friends and family their way. Newton Nissan is the way to go with the help of Daryl!! Thank you Daryl for the excellent customer service and continued support. We know we can turn to you if we have any needs with our new car. Sincere service with a smile and excellent care!

Great place

I want to thank Ryan Martin and also Cody Franklin on making the this a great experience this time, I highly recommend them, they are a very honest and personal.

Jon was awesome!

Thank you Jon for helping us get my husband his car. A big thank you to Kevin valentine for getting us in the door last year. Thank you guys!

"Prompt excellent service"

Ronnie Whitefield was so friendly, nice and accommodating. This kind of service makes it so easy and convenient. A very pleasant experience. I will definitely recommend your service.

Ask for Margaret!

My husband was driving a 2010 Jeep Wrangler as a daily driver, using 2-1/2 tanks of gas per week. A co-worker referred him to Newton Nissan to take a look around. He found what he wanted and emailed the dealership. Margaret promptly got in touch with us and we met with her the next day. We left in a 2019 Nissan Altima, which now requires one tank of gas with plenty left over to make the round trip drive from Lebanon to Nashville, 5 days per week. The service department is top notch and Margaret is awesome!! Alex and Justin had us in and out in no time!

Best service ever

Best salesman I ever dealt with. I explained what I was looking for. Dealer had a car waiting with all the features I wanted and I loved the color.

Pleasant and stress free.

Very pleasant car buying experience. Usually when trading in a vehicle the dealership tells you what all is wrong with your car and why they can't give you any more for it. Newton Nissan negotiated the trade-in value of my car and never talked about "what was wrong" with my old car. Also, there's was no pressure or drawn out haggling when negotiating the final deal. Probably the best new car buying experience I've had ever.

Positive Experience

We recently bought a used CRV, Jon Swindle, our salesman was friendly, easy to work with & very helpful with no pressure, allowing a stress free experience. Sam & Alexis made were very helpful with the financing & made sure we had a good understanding. All the employees we came in contact with were friendly & made sure we had a positive experience. We would definitely recommend Newton.